US$ 260
US$ 230
Dreamplace
  • Pool
Elba Premium Suites(Playa Blanca)
US$ 257
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
US$ 207
US$ 200
Bungalows Coloradamar(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 219
US$ 209
roomertravel.com
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort(Playa Blanca)
US$ 359
US$ 263
HotelsClick
Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort(Playa Blanca)
US$ 352
Otel.com
  • Breakfast included
THe Mirador Papagayo(Playa Blanca)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
THB Tropical Island(Playa Blanca)
TripAdvisor
1,123 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2017

It is unusual for me to write a review without actually having stayed there, but given that I never had the chance plus the utter rudeness and 'anti-English' reception we were met with at Reception, I feel it worth giving people the heads up on what we encountered whilst simply trying to get a price list for two others who couldn't walk there themselves, so we went instead.

After simply asking the Receptionist for a Price list, we were abruptly told 'this hotel is for French people only', which stopped us in our tracks in utter disbelief, with my partner immediately heading for the door whilst I asked the Receptionist to repeat what she just said.

She said booking could be made via a French company, but reiterated that it was for French only.

I explained to her that we, English, would never get away with an exclusive 'all English' hotel and explained that it was racist, which she didn't know what to say to.

I'm sure she doesn't make the hotel policy's but I have to say that given the current climate in Europe of the EU wanting access all areas to all EU Countries and the UK,
I found this 'stance' by this hotel particularly disgraceful and certainly not in keeping with the so called free movement of all.

It seems that French Colonialism is alive and kicking in Playa Blanca, which is quite outrageous and very offensive to encounter.

There would be uproar if an Brit Only Hotel sprang up, so I feel it only right that I warn people how this hotel operates towards Brits and non-French.

They should actually be taken off of tripadvisor.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank Traveller2020UK
Reviewed 23 February 2016

room not cleaned properly : a sweet spider has lived in our bathroom during the week , she still probebly there,
the room was just across the bar so if you want to go to bed or put the kids to sleep you cant !!!
the food is very low quality , very noisy restaurant ( cantine ), if the weather not good ... no activities ..or walk under the rain to the bus stop .
unpleasant person at the reception and not hepfull.
the pool is heated 16/18° ..which is not heat for me ..the sea was almost warmer.
if you want wifi it s 25€ ...
lucky we choose two great excursions ...

Room Tip: far from the bar which is very noisy !!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Great see view and view on Fuentaventura.
Good and various food for the price.
Old furniture in the bedroom.
Good bed.
Schwimming pool ok.
Nice playa access also good for children.
Great evening spectacle in the summer time . In the winter the team is reduced so probably not so good. Free wlan access only at the reception and main entrance.
Reduced wind compare to the rest of island.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice, with a super animation team. Just in front of the hotel, there's a nice place for snorkeling. The scuba diving club is great too, really nice dives quite near.
Papagayos beaches are not so far. You can rent a car at the hotel to visit the north of Lanzarote island (hotel is in the south).
Must see: Mirador del Rio, Charco de Los clicos, Salinas de Janubio, El Golfo, Los Charcones (hard to reach ), Timanfaya parc, Orzola beaches and of course Papagayo beaches !

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Nice reception area, no welcome folder in English all in European, no signs in English either.
On our late arrival my friend and I (both girls) were sent down for our saved dinner, cold plate of green tomatoes,stale bread, hard plastic cheese, we were the only to arrive so we sat on our own in the restaurant half lights were off with the waiters and waitresses laughing and joking whilst moping the floor around us,making us feel slightly uncomfortable.
We went to find our room in the dark, the complex is open plan and the room was difficult to find on our own.
Room dated, dirty, entrance patio door (which we realised next morning didn't lock properly) cracks in tiles throughout room and bathroom dirty.
Went to get a drink, bar is more like a hut in the middle,very intimidating as everyone just looked at us like we were aliens.
We then realised what it was, we were the only English people. Not one English accent.Everyone else Eastern European.
We had one drink then went back to the room.
Wifi was expensive to buy.
Which my friend did.
Unpleasant nights sleep.
Same thing happened at breakfast we walked into restaurant and all the guests went quiet and stared at us. Hard breakfast to stomach.
We managed on fruit and toast and tea.
Had a walk around the complex beautiful beach with coves and umbrellas, the complex has the potential to be lovely but is all very dated.
Due to feeling so uncomfortable from other guests constantly staring at us we left the hotel that morning.
Should have stayed for 5 nights but we only stayed for 1.
My advice is if your English do not book as not catered for, and I would hate someone else to feel as intimidated as me and my friend did.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends