We holidayed at Lanzarote Park from 5-12 June 2012. Our party comprised of me, my husband and our two children aged 2 and 6 and my sister, her husband and her two girls aged 17 and 19. We booked through Travel Republic - a brilliant website which I would recommend. We booked one family suite and two double rooms on an AI basis but I asked if we could all be kept close together. The hotel obliged and gave my sister and her two girls a free upgrade by putting them in family suites! The hotel is made up of three main blocks all in a horseshoe shape. The middle block houses reception, bar, dining room and all the main pools - this is the busy area. Then the other two blocks (2000's and 3000's) all have their own pool areas. These are the two quieter pool areas. We stayed in the 2000 block (the 3000 block is nearer the beach). We were on a ground floor and it was great. We had a large patio area (where we could sunbathe if we wanted). It was great for us because we could use the pool area but keep our patio door open and nip back to the room if we needed anything - we didn't have to load up. From our accommodation the beach was about 10 minutes away and the harbour about 10 minutes away. For us, this hotel was an ideal location. It is a really nice walk along the promenade to the main area. The food and drink was great - loads of choice. Everywhere was clean and the rooms were cleaned 6 days out of seven. Staff were brilliant and most could speak excellent English. The entertainment team work incredibly hard day and night, there is lots for the children to do in the day. The kiddies club was spacious and well equipped. Playa Blanca is a really nice place to stay - it is quiet but not overly so. Plenty of bars and restaurants, shops etc but not too raucous, just right for our family. The only area where I feel this hotel could improve upon is the evening entertainment. It wasn't horrendous but it could be a lot better - especially the entertainment from outside the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel. It was just right for us and I would definitely return. My two tips for Lanzarote would be - take a cardigan (especially for the night time) and slap on the high factor sunscreen. Lanzarote (and Fuerteventura) are breezy and you don't feel the heat the same and lots of people burn. You tend to stay in the sun for longer because of the breeze. Some don't like the breeze but I welcome it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel is a family friendly hotel in Lanzarote, part of a complex in Playa Flamingo, the perfect place for those looking to relax and enjoy a holiday with children in Lanzarote. Specially designed for the whole family, it's an All-Inclusive hotel on the beach. The hotel has 388 rooms, all with stunning ocean views. Seven swimming pools, unique entertainment for all family members, health and sports area, fitness centre, catamaran excursions are all offered by this hotel with entertainment and relaxation for all ages in Lanzarote. Fun holidays for children and adolescents. This family hotel in Playa Flamingo offers the Babystarclub, Kids Club, Maxiclub, Teeneclub, playground, and children's menu. The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park is a paradise for children and also for those parents looking for a little time for themselves during their holiday in Lanzarote. Spacious rooms for the family. All rooms at the Hotel IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park are spacious and have a living room, a bedroom and a furnished balcony or terrace. Exquisite meals. The tastiest dishes of typical Canarian cuisine, the guests' favourite international specialties, hot and cold buffet, desserts, show cooking. A gastronomic hotel, the quality of its cuisine is one of its strengths: at the IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park food there's no lack of food or guests' appetite. Touching the beach. IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park is right on the beach, almost immersed by the Playa Flamingo, a beautiful white sandy 656 foot- long beach. It is protected by breakwaters and surrounded by palm trees. The views from the hotel of the Atlantic Ocean are breathtaking. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection - 3.5Mb in up to three devices - to use during your stay. Star Prestige: discover the exclusive services available in this new area of the hotel. Book your room in the new Star Prestige area and enjoy a myriad of benefits: brand new rooms in an exclusive building, personalised check-in with welcome cocktail, magnificent views over the sea or gardens, personal Guest Service, Premium amenities in the room, Sun Terrace/Chill Out Terrace with hammocks and Balinese beds, outdoor Jacuzzi, free Wi-Fi, VIP Prestige lounge with flat-screen TV, daily newspaper, open bar with sweet and savoury snacks all day long, and late check-out at no extra charge, subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca