Just returned from a weeks all inclusive holiday on the 25th Feb 2012. I have never written a review before but after reading 100's of reviews prior to booking our holiday and nearly not booking one due to the mixed reviews, I felt compelled to provide an honest account of our holiday. Travelled with hubby & 3 boys (9, 5 & 1). We all had a fantastic time & our only regret is not having booked a longer stay. The animation team were not in your face but friendly, polite & welcoming to all. Can't fault any of the staff really, they were all pleasant & helpful.
Our appartment much to our delight had two bedrooms despite only having booked a one bedroom and the photo's hadn't done the decor any justice. All rooms were light, bright, recently decorated and very clean.
The food was good but did get a bit repetitive. It was worth doing the all inclusive option but my husband & I would have liked to eat out on just a couple of the evenings. The kids prevented this as they wanted to partake in the evening entertainment. However, we could always find something to eat and have all gained a few extra lb's as testimont to this.
Hardly spent any money whilst there as the complex catered for all our needs.
Only negatives: cold pool's (even the heated one), no hairdryer in room (available at reception for 20 euro deposit) or kettle but didn't enquire about this as the tea & coffee was nice from the bars or restaurant.
This is an all round good 3 star complex. If you want more than 3 stars, then put your hand in your pocket and pay more!! We would definately return to this complex and Playa Blanca. The weather was nice but did get a bit chilly in the evening's. I would recommend taking a couple of cardigans/fleeces if travelling here in our winter months. Happy holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Playa Blanca, Lanzarote