I stayed at the Lanzarote Princess with my Girlfriend in July 2011 for one week. Sorry for the delay in the review!
As it has been a year since we visitied I will keep it short as the hotel my have changed!
We thought that the room was very modern and recently refurbished. We had a sea view which was great. The food was good, plenty of choice and always fresh. The restaurant did get very busy though on an evening.
There was not very much of an atmosphere at the hotel, everyone just kept themselves to themselves.
I would not travel to this hotel again, but I would reccomend it for older couples 50+ who would like a peaceful break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote