Having returned from a weeks hoilday I must confess to being far more rested than the week before. This hotel, which I have visited before, still manages to offer something for everyone whether you want a rest or to be busy all the time.
The hotel has undergone a refurb since I have last been, infact they are still putting the final touches to it but I cannot say it really made a difference other than more pictures kept appearing as the week went on. The rooms are what they are with 2 queen beds side by side as a large double. The furniture is all stainless steel or chrome which gave the room a very minimlistic feel and seemed very retro. The rooms were light and airey compaired to the very dark wood when I last visited.
The food was very good and I can say that I was never hungry. I believe that most people would find something they liked at every meal. The chocolate fountain was a first for me and most of the kids from what I saw. I also believe the new coffee is a very good addition, but it can get busy at certain times. It is also not good for the waistline.
For something special then you must try the reflexology/massage. Amanda, who runs the hairdressers is far better qualified and skillful then any of the masseurs that I have tried whilst visiting Egypt.
Overall I think this is a pleasent hotel which benefits from its location and reputation and for me ticks all the boxes that I wanted ticking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote