“Growing a beard waiting for lunch”
Review of Lani's Snack Bar

Lani's Snack Bar
Ranked #71 of 233 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place was recommended to us but I'm afraid I wasn't impressed. It looked a bit tacky in terms of the surroundings. We went early in the season and the place was quite empty but even so we had a rather long wait for it. Bring your shaving gear. Not a very exciting lunch either. Won't be returning. Plenty of other good eateries with good service.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Got takeaway chicken from here yesterday and I have had severe stomach cramps since. I’ve also had the s**ts all morning. Probably best to avoid the chicken lads

1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lanka boasts a great position. We arrived at 8pm to a small queue. We only had to wait 15 mins.

The atmosphere was ok but lanis trades on its position. The service was average. The food arrived with only 3 out of 4 covers.

My sons dinner was missing. No one checked or seemed to care. When I complained .... they had forgotten the order. When the medium steak did arrive it was rare... very rare. Again no one seemed to care. I complained and the waiter shrugged his shoulders.

My chilli con carne was bland and very poor.

On the plus side, pizzas and fajitas were good.

Left without getting any apology... staff couldn’t wait to get the next person sat down from the queue.

Best to avoid or choose your meal wisely!

1  Thank Daveb3473
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good place to have a beer and some lunch.

Our favourite thing was the takeaway chicken though, we ended up going back for it again another night.

1  Thank cmacki22
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

decent cafe. fish feeding is fun for the kids. food quality is good for price, portion size is large so bear in mind for kids. waiter was rather abrupt.