“great bar” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 19 Nightlife in Playa Blanca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

only went in the once while on holiday to watch football, of which coverage was excellent. tv's all over and all premier league games on. whilst there I was made to feel as though I was a regular. wish I'd had chance to go in more

1 Thank barney2604
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome bar in playa blanca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Great place to go day or night,plenty of sport on many screens ,fantastic bar staff a credit to the bar ,been there the last five years ,roll on aug 2012,cheers .

Visited August 2011
1 Thank John B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Found this on our last day! Typical! Wish we had found it sooner.. Watched football, good atmosphere, nice staff amd they bring your drinks to u so no need to queue at the bar.. Nice touch! nice cocktails try the one called chocolate heaven... Yummy!!

Moscow, Russia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Great bar for footy and a bit of a sig along at night. Steve and the girls behind the bar really nice

Gutersloh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just what you look for in a bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

On a recent visit to Lanzarote, me and my 19 year old son came across a bar called "Wax" just off the sea front. On entering the bar we were meet with smiles and a fantastic aposphere which helped as we wanted to watch the Man Utd game which was coming up on 1 of the several TV's dotted around the bar. Within minutes we felt like we'd been regulars for years and with the friendly banter that went between the staff and customers, all was set for a great 90 minutes. I was not dissapointed, by the time we left my sides were hurting through laughter and me and my son had been asked if we'd like to play in the annual bar's 5-a-side tournament which we went to and won ..... free beer on the bar!!!
I would just like to say to everyone visiting Playa Blanca that you won't go far wrong by visiting this execllent bar and staff.

Visited December 2011