“Amazing lunch out”
Review of Little India

Little India
Ranked #10 of 230 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 22
Description: A family oriented friendly restaurant with exellent service.Free home dilivery and food is made according to the coustmers choice hot and spicy,medium or mild.Vegan and vegetarian dishes are also available.We are open from 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM all days of the week.During the whole day we also serve breakfast,snacks,coffe drinks etc on our terrece on in the restaurant.Free wifi.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I've tried Indian food for the first time in my life in Little India, Playa Blanca and I fell in love with this food. I've been to other Indian restaurants in the island to try but definitely Little India is the Best one and I advise to come to this one as it's amazing. As I'm living and working in Lanzarote I'm coming here as often as I can on my days off or lunch brakes. The stuff is super friendly and they treat you like family with this awesome food and a little chat if you like. More than you could ask for. If anybody wants to try Indian food in Lanzarote or you already love it go to Little India straight away! You won't regret it!

12  Thank Gosiaxx

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We love this place and we love Sanjay. So far best Indian food in town and I have tried lots of Indian food. Never disappoints and you can always get the food the style you like. If you have the chance come, not all Indian dishes are spicy in case you're scared of the heat.

10  Thank CamilaL160
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It feels strange to come away on holiday and eat Indian, but we'd tired of other options. Saw this had good reviews so popped in on a whim.

It was well worth it. The vegetarian courses had quite a lot of complex flavours and our daughter pronounced the garlic naan "amazing", and her korma "the best I've ever had". High praise indeed for someone who is fussy!

Just about any dish can be made vegetarian, and I'm tempted to go back and try the paneer kofta and chilli pakora. Well thought out food, the staff are lovely (hello to Sanjay!) and the service faultless. Recommended.

10  Thank giraffeonastick
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We walked by this place a couple of days a go and was given a leaflet by Sanjay, (as we’d just eaten elsewhere) who promised us if we came back and didn’t like the food we didn’t have to pay. Intrigued by this and after reading other reviews it’s fair to say Sanjay knows his stuff! Absolutely amazing food (said by someone who doesn’t even like Indian food all that much!) and even better customer service from the moment you walk in. Sanjay truly makes the place and experience worth it, with his recommendations, and checking and making sure everything’s ok, making you feel comfortable and valued as a customer. Will definitely be returning, just wish they delivered to the UK. Thank you Sanjay for making our visit worthwhile. People like you aren’t credited enough!

10  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to Playa Blanca twice and walked past this restaurant lots of times so tonight we decided to try their food . Clean and bright inside nice warm atmosphere and our waiter Sanjay was fantastic. He took the time to explain the various dishes that wouldn’t normally be on other menu’s and once we had our food came over now and again to check that everything was ok. The food was very nice indeed plenty there and very tasty . The pistachio kulfi was delicious coupled with a complementary drink after. This restaurant definitely shouldn’t be overlooked.

8  Thank davexandxthexgang