“Awesome as always”
Review of Little India

Little India
Ranked #10 of 230 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 22
Description: A family oriented friendly restaurant with exellent service.Free home dilivery and food is made according to the coustmers choice hot and spicy,medium or mild.Vegan and vegetarian dishes are also available.We are open from 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM all days of the week.During the whole day we also serve breakfast,snacks,coffe drinks etc on our terrece on in the restaurant.Free wifi.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We love this place and we love Sanjay. So far best Indian food in town and I have tried lots of Indian food. Never disappoints and you can always get the food the style you like. If you have the chance come, not all Indian dishes are spicy in case you're scared of the heat.

10  Thank CamilaL160

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It feels strange to come away on holiday and eat Indian, but we'd tired of other options. Saw this had good reviews so popped in on a whim.

It was well worth it. The vegetarian courses had quite a lot of complex flavours and our daughter pronounced the garlic naan "amazing", and her korma "the best I've ever had". High praise indeed for someone who is fussy!

Just about any dish can be made vegetarian, and I'm tempted to go back and try the paneer kofta and chilli pakora. Well thought out food, the staff are lovely (hello to Sanjay!) and the service faultless. Recommended.

10  Thank giraffeonastick
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We walked by this place a couple of days a go and was given a leaflet by Sanjay, (as we’d just eaten elsewhere) who promised us if we came back and didn’t like the food we didn’t have to pay. Intrigued by this and after reading other reviews it’s fair to say Sanjay knows his stuff! Absolutely amazing food (said by someone who doesn’t even like Indian food all that much!) and even better customer service from the moment you walk in. Sanjay truly makes the place and experience worth it, with his recommendations, and checking and making sure everything’s ok, making you feel comfortable and valued as a customer. Will definitely be returning, just wish they delivered to the UK. Thank you Sanjay for making our visit worthwhile. People like you aren’t credited enough!

10  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to Playa Blanca twice and walked past this restaurant lots of times so tonight we decided to try their food . Clean and bright inside nice warm atmosphere and our waiter Sanjay was fantastic. He took the time to explain the various dishes that wouldn’t normally be on other menu’s and once we had our food came over now and again to check that everything was ok. The food was very nice indeed plenty there and very tasty . The pistachio kulfi was delicious coupled with a complementary drink after. This restaurant definitely shouldn’t be overlooked.

8  Thank davexandxthexgang
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this little gem on holiday. Was great little find. Just off the main shopping area beside Mango.

Staff exceptionally helpful. I think this is their best asset.

First meal there I had chilli chicken and asked for medium hot. Ooft hot it was. Difficult to know where to gauge in another country. If you are a medium spicy I would err on the side of caution and get little less spicy. You lot with the Teflon mouths go for it. Very flavoury. My partner had a chicken curry although it seemed quite bland like it was missing some depth through other spices. The Lanzarote red wine was fab. I suffered a bit from my hot curry later on if you know what I mean.

Didn’t put me off as you have to gauge the heat level. Visited second time and had a butter chicken which was lovely and just right level of spice. starter samosas very fresh and light. My chicken puri was lighter sauce than I was used to but great just the same. The wine this time was Faustino 1 as we’ve discovered a bit overpriced. Nice just the same.

As a restaurant we would always return. It’s about finding what you like in the menu. Great flexibility offered. Staff made it clear that if what we wanted was not on menu they could make for us. Very attentive and informative. Only one negative. I can make a mess with rice etc but no attempt to wipe the table or clear before next course leaving us to wipe up with our napkins on both occasions. Just a minor thing but did not dull our enjoyment. We will be back on next trip.

7  Thank Jazsinger