We stayed in this hotel from 15th - 23rd April and really had a wonderful time. My wife, 2 year old son and I visited with 3 other family (my college friends - all had children). From the day we arrived till the time we left, we were always treat with a pleasant smile. I have been on group holidays before and you get ignored when you are on a big group. But staff at this hotel has always been very helpful. I'd like to give 5* for this.
Rooms were fabulous! Very spacious with balcony.
Food was amazing...lots of variety but it can be repetitive - I cannot complain on this because there were so many variety and you cannot enjoy everything in one day.
It gets really busy but the chefs has always been pleasant.
We stayed in all inclusive basis and there were no shortages for drinks.
Walk to Playa Blanca was great but it was bit tiring for us to walk with kids. The scenery was amazing.
Overall, I like to thanks you for a great service you provided!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a grand castle which majestically dominates the seascape of the AtlanticOcean and its islands, the magnificent GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO is erected in the charming area of Playa Blanca, in the south of the volcanic isle par excellence: Lanzarote. With the conviction that elegance and comfort should come naturally, this Hotel is a tribute to 16th century Canary history and colonial architecture, inspired by the "Castle of San José" and the typical landscape of the island, blending in with the environment. The building is divided into different zones which maintain their colonial style, where the white facades and volcanic stone contrast with the backdrop of the deep blue ocean. A charming interior courtyard of Arab inspiration bathes the reception area with light, and the contemporary décor and pale colours create a warm and very elegant atmosphere. GRAN CASTILLO TAGORO pampers every detail of the rooms and suites, which have breathtaking views of the sea and surrounding scenery. They are decorated in a contemporary style, with marine touches, light-coloured wood and pale colours, creating a pleasant atmosphere full of light. The discerning selection of restaurants and cuisines serve Canary, national and international specialities. There are conference rooms featuring spearhead technology, and various outdoor zones for events of different kinds. The "Vitanova SPA" thalassotherapy centre provides the benefits of thermal seawater, and specific treatments for the body and soul. The Hotel features a wide range of facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Dreamplace Hotels & Resorts SL so you can book your Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Gran Castillo Hotel Playa Blanca
- Dream Castillo Papagayo Lanzarote
- Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca Lanzarote