Blau Park Aparthotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$ 237
US$ 232
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Club S'Estanyol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$ 213
US$ 185
  • Pool
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$ 324
US$ 268
  • Pool
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 162
  • Pool
Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$ 277
US$ 254
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 340/night.

Apartahotel Central City(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 155
US$ 150
  • Pool
Aparthotel Reco des Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$ 195
US$ 182
Orbitz.com
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 393
US$ 368
Ibiza Rocks Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$ 232
US$ 200
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Red Hotel by Ibiza Feeling(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 128
US$ 117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

All reviewsentire apartmentminute walkstay clearwould stay here againearly hoursfree entrymy friendpool partyfirst floorbus stationsan antoniogigsdanisupermarketchillstriphobs
Reviewed 10 August 2017

These budget apartments really live up to their title - they are budget and basic.

Perfect if you are looking for somewhere to rest your head but that's about it. Location is fab, 5 minute stroll from the main Ibiza Rocks Hotel, 5 minute stroll to The West End Strip and 5-10min stroll to Sunset Strip. There is a cafe and supermarket right underneath the hotel. If you turn left out of the hotel entrance, that will lead you to numerous takeaways, shops, bars, clubs, etc.

Cleanliness... laughable. I don't think our apartment had be properly cleaned since being built. Stains on everything, walls, floors. The front of the fridge was so gross and dirty. We wiped everything down when we arrived, the cleaning cloth from the dining table became brown. The bathroom cleanliness was actually ok! The kitchen provides 2 little electric hobs, a fridge, a sink and enough plates, glasses and cutlery for 3. No washing up liquid though so buy your own.

3 of us shared an apartment - the beds are VERY squeeky every time you move. The bedding seemed clean.

You have to pay 20 euros deposit per person upon arrival. The aircon is extra too.

We were on the first floor right next to the pool. The pool is open from 10am - 6pm I believe and has a little bar selling drinks and ice cream.

The only reason I would return here is on a budget... I would look elsewhere first!

FYI / NOTE - on their website it says if you book direct you get 10% discount at the hotel... you DON'T. This is only for main hotel guests, not apartment guests and is not clear on their website.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JadeyNunn
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on our budget apartments.
I agree the location is fab and it is a good way of doing Ibiza Rocks on a budget having access to the main hotel and events included.
I am sorry to hear you found your apartment dirty. Our housekeeping will always go back and re clean on reporting any issues. Did you report this to the 24 hour reception team?
The 20 euro deposit is returned on check out and the extra for the air conditioning we advise on our website.
I hope you had a fun time Ibiza.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great location. Was my stag do and Danielle the rep was very friendly and helpful. Told us the best places to go and convinced us to go ibiza rocks pool party on the Thursday which was a amazing. Only a minute walk.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trotters1111

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
It sounds like you had a great time and I am pleased our Host Danielle convinced you to come to the Craig David pool party as it is amazing.
I agree the budget apartments are in a great location.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

When we first arrived we wondered what we'd actually booked but the apartments were clean and practical. Quick check in for a large group of us. Couldn't have coped without the aircon though so definitely worth paying a little bit more. In a really good location, close to everything!!! And free entry to the Ibiza rocks hotel events which saved us a lot between us all. Would probably stay again because of the cheapness of the place.

Stayed: July 2017

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your feedback.
I agree the budget apartments is a great way of experiencing Ibiza Rocks at a discount price. Especially having access to the main hotel and all hotel events included.
I am happy you found it clean and in a great location.
See you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my best friend came here for 10 days and had the best time ever. Our room was on the first floor and right next to the stairs which was good news as we were also a step away from the pool. You also get access to the main Ibiza rocks pool but the apartments one is good to have some chill time if hungover.

Also there is a supermarket right beneath you and turn left and walk straight for about 100 m and you're already at the clubs and bars. Take a right and up the hill is the main Ibiza rocks hotel which is also convenient.

Personally I recommend the Ibiza rocks apartments as the vibe here is friendly and you can rock up and make your own food rather than drag yourself out for breakfast everyday:)

The staff were the cutest :P and very helpful and my Spanish wasn't bad and I think they appreciated that!

We shall be returning as its our favourite place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank IbizaBanana
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

It sounds like you had a great time with us! I am happy to hear that you were impressed with your room and you liked being close to the pool. I agree that the Apartments are in a fantastic location from the main hotel and shops, restaurants and bars/clubs.
I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be lovely and we would love to see you return again! This summer we have more events than ever and have undergone our biggest refurbishment within our main hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great location in San Antonio without being too noisy ✨The rooms were clean and the staff were sooo friendly and helpful whenever we asked for advice/directions (especially Dani!). It's not a five star hotel obviously but if, like we were, you're planning on spending most of your time going out and actually exploring the island then it is perfect and well worth the money for a place to stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

I agree that the location is fantastic and everything you could need is nearby! It is good to hear that you were pleased with your room and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and I will be sure to pass your feedback onto Dani!

We would love to see you return again soon!