All reviewsentire apartmentthe west end stripstay clearwould stay here againmy friendfree entrythe main stripsan antoniodanihobsbandshangover
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great location. Was my stag do and Danielle the rep was very friendly and helpful. Told us the best places to go and convinced us to go ibiza rocks pool party on the Thursday which was a amazing. Only a minute walk.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trotters1111
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
It sounds like you had a great time and I am pleased our Host Danielle convinced you to come to the Craig David pool party as it is amazing.
I agree the budget apartments are in a great location.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

When we first arrived we wondered what we'd actually booked but the apartments were clean and practical. Quick check in for a large group of us. Couldn't have coped without the aircon though so definitely worth paying a little bit more. In a really good location, close to everything!!! And free entry to the Ibiza rocks hotel events which saved us a lot between us all. Would probably stay again because of the cheapness of the place.

Stayed: July 2017

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your feedback.
I agree the budget apartments is a great way of experiencing Ibiza Rocks at a discount price. Especially having access to the main hotel and all hotel events included.
I am happy you found it clean and in a great location.
See you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my best friend came here for 10 days and had the best time ever. Our room was on the first floor and right next to the stairs which was good news as we were also a step away from the pool. You also get access to the main Ibiza rocks pool but the apartments one is good to have some chill time if hungover.

Also there is a supermarket right beneath you and turn left and walk straight for about 100 m and you're already at the clubs and bars. Take a right and up the hill is the main Ibiza rocks hotel which is also convenient.

Personally I recommend the Ibiza rocks apartments as the vibe here is friendly and you can rock up and make your own food rather than drag yourself out for breakfast everyday:)

The staff were the cutest :P and very helpful and my Spanish wasn't bad and I think they appreciated that!

We shall be returning as its our favourite place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank IbizaBanana
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

It sounds like you had a great time with us! I am happy to hear that you were impressed with your room and you liked being close to the pool. I agree that the Apartments are in a fantastic location from the main hotel and shops, restaurants and bars/clubs.
I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be lovely and we would love to see you return again! This summer we have more events than ever and have undergone our biggest refurbishment within our main hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great location in San Antonio without being too noisy ✨The rooms were clean and the staff were sooo friendly and helpful whenever we asked for advice/directions (especially Dani!). It's not a five star hotel obviously but if, like we were, you're planning on spending most of your time going out and actually exploring the island then it is perfect and well worth the money for a place to stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

I agree that the location is fantastic and everything you could need is nearby! It is good to hear that you were pleased with your room and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and I will be sure to pass your feedback onto Dani!

We would love to see you return again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend booked this hotel accidentally thinking it was the main hotel, obviously when we tried to check into Into the main hotel we realised how mistake.

The good thing about these apartments is that staying here you can still use all the main hotel facilities, and when there is events on you can just que jump with your wristband...

We went to the Paul party with Sean Paul and it was epic !! So chillied and everyone was there just having fun!!

The reception staff were absolutely exceptional, especially "Danny" he was our favourite, the cleaning staff were also top notch too, rooms were always cleaned very well and things weren't tampered with...

Location was fab!! It's dead in the centre of the action but when you close the patio door you hear nothing, there is a few shops bang outside too... obviously at 6am when you have been on the lash it proved trickey to find but me and my friend realised that if you followed the KFC and turned left you were on the home straight... and obviously a bargain bucket on the way home Is always a good plan.....

The room was an excellent size for the two of us and there was a great sized fridge to fill full of alcohol !! The shower was pretty decent too,

My main critizim would be the air con!! I hate being hot and bothered!!

When we checked in we was told we had to pay extra for the air con sadly the air con did not populate the entire apartment it was isolated to just where we slept.. god help me !!! It also sounded like a tractor.... not what you need on a hangover....

Overall if the air con was better I would stay here again if you don't mind being "warm" then you props wouldn't mind it here.... generally it wasent bad here...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Getsaround2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our Apartments and it sounds like you had a great stay with us. I agree that our Carnival Pool Party with Sean Paul was an amazing day!
The Apartments are in a great location and everything is on your doorstep. I am sorry that you felt the air con did not cool down the whole apartment, did you report this to our Host Team who are hand between 12pm-1pm at the apartments or at the main hotel daily between 10am-midnight? I am glad to hear that you were impressed with the size of your room.

Overall it seems like you enjoyed your stay with us and we would love to see you return again soon!