All reviews entire apartment the west end strip stay clear would stay here again free entry the main strip san antonio dani hobs hangover
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights with 4 friends, 3 in one room and 2 next door.
Really basic rooms with 2 beds and a sofa for the 3rd person to sleep on. We ate out so didn't use the cooker at any point.
The showers in rooms 107 and 108 are amazing! So powerful.
If you want to spend most of your time on the strip it is only 2 streets away so is perfect. We used the pool at the apartments every day. It is nice and quiet if you have a bad hangover which we did everyday. If you want a drink/ ice cream from the bar just expect to have to hunt the whole block someone to serve you.

I would stay here again but I bet there is somewhere we could have booked for cheaper as we didn't actually use the main hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your review on our budget apartments.
I am pleased that they met your needs for your holiday and I agree they are in a good location.
It is a shame you didn't come and use the main hotel but happy you liked the relaxed atmosphere at the apartments pool.
Email sales@ibizarocks.com for a promo code for your next stay.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

The apartments were really cool, basic with just a hob and a fridge but clean and had wifi in the reception area. The staff were so friendly and would always help, and didn't get mad when you came back drunk crying/shouting (shout out to Danilo)
Haven't got any complaints would deffo go again

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
I am pleased to hear that tour basic apartments had everything you needed.
It is great to know you found everyone friendly and helpful. I will pass your shout out onto Danilo.
We would love to welcome you back for another stay. Email sales@ibizarocks.com for a promo code for your next booking.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Me and two friends stayed at the Ibiza Rocks Apartments last week. We knew what to expect as i had been reading reviews on here before hand. The staff on reception was really friendly and helpful on arrival and the rooms were nice and clean when we got there. The apartments weren't as noisy as i expected them to be but there was the odd night that we got woken up by screaming and shouting in the corridor and right outside our apartment door (this is when i think they should have a security guard). The only downside me and my friends found throughout the ibiza rocks experience was when we checked out. They have a sign up offering to keep the room on for 40 euros if you require a late check out, we enquired about this as our transfer pick up wasn't until 7.30pm but they couldn't give us this service as the room was booked out - which i do understand in peak season. when we were checking out at 11am we were told we could store our cases in the luggage room in the main ibiza rocks hotel and then the staff on reception cut our wristbands off as she said we would be fine without them in the main hotel. Once we got to Ibiza Rocks with our cases we were then told we couldn't use any of the main facilities as she had cut our wristbands off - we couldn't go to the pool party that was on that day, which we had technically paid for as we stayed 7 days sun-sun. I just found that disappointing as arriving late the previous Sunday we missed out on the event that day too. When we went back to get our cases we were made to feel like we were intruders in the hotel, the security guards would question us and search our bags when all we wanted to do was collect our cases. We only stayed in Ibiza rocks apartments to experience the gigs/events included but we ended up missing out on one of them when i'm sure they could have left our wristband on until we actually left for our transfers.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emitch5388

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on our basic apartments.
I happy to hear that they were clean and friendly.
I am sorry that we were unable to offer you a late check out due to being full in high season. We will also try where we can.
I am sorry to hear you were unable to see Craig David pool party. If you are checking out on a Sunday, then this event is not included in your stay. On non event days checked out rooms can use the main pool and all the facilities of the hotel. We do have a chill out pool that you would be able to use.
We do have extra security on an event and they have to check who somebody is before allowing them to go to the baggage room. This is to keep our guests secure. I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.
I hope you had a good holiday.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Three of us stayed here in July 2016 for 4 nights. We had booked transfers which had dropped us off at the main hotel, we popped in to ask for directions at the apartments and the host team were extremely helpful. They explained we were able to use the main hotel facilities from 10am until midnight which included the two pools and any events that were happening at the main hotel for free.

The walk from the hotel to the apartments is no longer than 5 minutes, and the apartments had their own small pool and bar.

The only issue we had with the apartments was when we initially entered our room our fridge had leaked and water was all over the floor, I had spoken to reception and she quickly came and cleared everything up and had explained that the fridge door had not been closed properly by the last users. We didn't receive any other problems from the fridge!

The rooms were very basic which is expected for a budget hotel, I would not recommend buying air con for the rooms at 6 euros per night as they have a fan above the beds which kept the room really cool. The only facilities the room included was a fridge and some cutlery, we ate out every day and therefore this wasn't an issue for us.

With booking the apartments, you receive free tickets for the events at the main hotel which were really good, and with your wrist bands you get the drinks cheaper at at day rate around 7-8 euros for a mixer compared to 12 euros for other people who are not staying at the hotel or apartments.

The only problem we experience with the main ibiza rocks hotel was the security guards, they do not recognise the different coloured wrist bands you are given (to separate you with the people who are actually staying in the main hotel) and therefore when events are on your are unable to use the other facilities. For example for one of the nights at the hotel we went to, we had left our towels in the upstairs pool whilst we watched the event. Once we left the event at around 7pm, we went back upstairs to collect our towels and go back to the apartments - the security would not let us collect our towels as we were not staying at the main hotel. They were incredibly rude, however we spoke to the host team who allowed us access to the facilities (which we should have already been allowed access until midnight).

I don't think we had any cleaners come to our room for the 4 nights we stayed, however it wasn't necessary for us seeing as we brought our own towels and there was enough toilet roll for the whole 4 nights we were there.

I would recommend staying at this apartments, they are really close to the cheap strip around a 5-10 minute walk, however if you have booked tickets for any of the main clubs i.e. Ushuaia / Pacha / Sankeys they are on the other side of the island and a taxi costs around 25 to 30 euros for one way. In the evenings, a party bus runs which only cost 3 euros per person each way which is a great alternative but only run every half an hour. They drop you off to all the main clubs meaning you don't have to work out the area or bus stop you need. I don't think these buses run in the day, and the station speaks very little english therefore for any day time events I would just advise getting a taxi.

Overall, I would recommend staying in these apartments if you are planning to go for a party holiday as you won't spend much time in them!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jess h
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on our budget apartments.
They are a great way to get the Ibiza Rocks experience without staying in the main hotel. Especially when you are here for a short stay and spending time around the island.
I am pleased to hear our host team helped you out but I am sorry you encountered some issue with security on our event night. We do have extra security on these nights.
The disco bus starts at 4pm in the afternoon so day events are still accessible this way or we do have a taxi rank opposite the main hotel.

Come back and see us soon. Email sales@ibizarocks.com for a promo code for a stay in our main hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Spent 4 nights in Ibiza Rocks Apartments with one friend mid June. We booked through OnTheBeach and the value for money was so good. For the cost of the accommodation, flights and transfers plus spending money, neither of us spent more than 450 euros!

The apartments aren't right by the hotel, but it's not exactly a long walk. Took 5 mins max with suitcases, and was less than that without. The apartments had their own pool which was nice. We used this on our first day as we were pretty tired from an early start and travelling, and wasn't a bit of chill time, and before we headed to the Ocean Beach pool party for a bit of pre-tanning!

But it was still super easy to get a bed at the main hotel, we arrived past 10/11 a few mornings and had no issues - which we were a bit worried about as often beds get snapped up in hotels before 8am!

It's in a nice location, right near the bars (West End as we were told it was called) and really close to the water front. Was only about a 15 minute walk to Ocean Beach, and Café Mambo in the other direction.

I've been back 3 days and I'm already suffering with Ibiza blues and dying to go back!

If you want a base that isn't too rowdy and loud, so you can still get sleep after a long night out - definitely for you. You get the best of both worlds at the apartments!

Only downfall - WIFI isn't very strong. Only place we could get it was standing out of our room near the entrance to the pool, but that wasn't the end of the world. Meant we actually got off our phones and enjoyed our holiday more!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Annie P

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in the apartments. I agree they are in a great location. Staying in the apartments also helps you budget your holiday whilst still having the benefit of access to all our main hotel events.
It is also a bonus having a pool on site as well as the choice of 2 pools at the main hotel.