3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 14/02/23
Priceline$58
eDreams$61
Trip.com$55
All reviews west end air con pool area ibiza rocks next year nice pool florencia balcony strip euros sunset hairdryer fab
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

Fantastic hotel with lovely staff and great facilities. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The maid visits every day to bring fresh towels and turn the beds down. There is a bar and restaurant on the ground floor serving great food at very competitive prices. This is my third stay and cannot fault it. About a 100m walk gets you into the heart of the west end and a little further has you on the beaches or harbour.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cristina Fruto Prats, Dueño at Hotel Florencio, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Thank you for your comment and for your nice words.
We hope that you can enjoy our company and our beautiful island again soon.
Many thanks from the Florencio family.

Reviewed 24 October 2021

We have stayed here before and were looking forward to returning to Ibiza. It turned out to be a great decision as it has improved on its already great previous review. This hotel is extremely clean, rooms have been renovated and improved, the staff are like one big family and the food is very good also. The location is excellent, very central and they also have a bicycle hire shop next door. The staff go out of their way to assist you here.
Well done & thank you!

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank hansumstranga
Reviewed 19 September 2021

Can’t thank Juan Carlos, the pool manager enough for making us feel so welcome. Asked daily if we were okay, if there was anything he could do. Had a laugh and joke with us. Give great recommendations on the hotel food. Just a lovely friendly face to greet you by the pool.

Hotel was fab. Very clean, air con in the room was great. Requested an extra night stay, they sorted it with no problems. Asked for an iron it was there waiting on our arrival.

Security ensured everyone wore masks when walking through the hotel, put us at ease.

Thanks for making our holiday one to remember Ibiza Rocks, we’ll most definitely be seeing you again next year. Ibiza Rocks family ❤️

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2021

Pros:
Fair Hostal, good value for its price.
Location is great: SA bay at 5 min walking distance, station 10 min.
Easy to find without navi.
They have an own restaurant with very good prices, food costs a third to half less than in Eivissa (7€ all you can eat breakfast-4 kinds of bread, croissants, eggs, tomatos, .., 12,5€ dinner- fresh fish, meat, jacket potatos, drinks incl, ..). The paella is good, way cheaper than at the bay.
They have an own bike rent shop.
Down the street you can rent a motorbike, with 10% hotel discount
Also, you can get cheaper tickets to Formentera at the hotel than online or on board.
Friendly personnel.
Pool is ok, always in the shadow though.
Parking available in front of the door

Con:
beds are really bad, back hurts from first night on.
cleaning: found hairs from previous guests all over, floor is still dirty after cleaning
street side can get a bit noisy til 02;00 am.
safe at room didnt work
breakfast; same everyday

Room tip: street side is a bit noisy,
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Fa1905
Reviewed 9 July 2021

E-mailed them to ask for a double bed and got a reply by Sofia they would try their best. During check in I could tell this girl forgot about my e-mail. I was told the hotel was full and she didnt know if there was a double bed in our room.

There were two seprate beds in our room and I went straight down again to request for a room changement. I explained to Sofia it was my birthday and I wanted this trip to be perfect. She said again it was full. I requested for a room changement for the next day. All of a sudden there was a room with a double bed availible straight away…

Besides the bed I e-mailed the hotel to ask for a car rental service prior to our visit. No reply after a week, e-mailed them again. Another week went by: no reply. So I called to hostel and they told me it would be possible to arrange when we arrived.

The day before we wanted a car I asked Sofia. She gave us a big list with prices and told us it could all be arranged. The next day she says she has only the biggest and expensive car left to hire. What a service after 2 e-mails, a phone call and our visit the day before.

Also I never stayed at a hotel that did absolutly nothing when their guest has a birthday until this hotel. Terrible service.

Date of stay: July 2021