“Great BDay on the boat”
Review of Nautical Ibiza

Nautical Ibiza
More attraction details
Owner description: A brand new luxury boat charter company based in San Antonio on the beautiful island of Ibiza. Experience the Mediterranean and explore the island in the most extravagant fashion. Visit our website to see full details of the charters we offer.
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I booked a boat for my BDay with friends, cruising along Ibiza coast with Friends.
Team is professional and attentive, cava&drinks set was included - super nice!
Skipper was fun, welcomed us with music, showed us nice bays, we had a lunch in one of the restaurants on the beach, water taxi and table were booked accordingly.
Thank you for a wonderful day, guys!

Date of experience: August 2016
"drinks"
in 7 reviews
"san"

Reviewed 31 August 2016

First and foremost, we had a great day. At the end of the great day we tipped our skipper who was friendly and easy to be around. You might wonder why the poor review if such a good day... Well, we just didn't quite get what we paid for.

If you go to their page today (31/8/16 image included) You'll see a pop up for a free case of Champagne if you book right now. I guess we could argue rather a case is 6 bottles or 12 bottles, but 5 bottles is certainly not a case, and 5 Euro a bottle Cava is no Champagne. This seem like a nit pick, but when you are paying for luxury services in a luxury location I would expect to get what is advertised. If we had checked into our Villa and they had Matts rather then beds, and a pond rather than a pool... we'd be mad. Additionally we had to find the e-mail with confirmation to show the skipper at the end of the trip to "prove" we had been offered this deal and didn't need to pay for the drinks at the end of the day (which again.. is the first thing on the page).

The 2nd thing is that the sound system was down on the boat. We were told about this an hour out at our first stop in a cave, and offered two external speakers (neither worked) as an alternative. That they had these speakers delivered to make up for the broken sound makes me question why it wasn't mentioned until we were out at sea.

An hour into the ocean we stopped in a cave,Then asked to sign a liability waiver and pay our balance. "Hey this stuff is wrong, are you ok with it" is a conversation to have a dry land, not an hour into 10.5 hour boat ride. At the end of the day, after insisting on calling the owner of the company for a 2nd time, the owner offered me 100 Euros back. I assume to avoid this review. I don't really feel like 7.5% accounts for 0 sound on a party boat day on the water.

In the future, I'll be booking with someone who is willing to use credit cards, rather than bank transfers and piles of cash... I figure someone wiling to pay their taxes on their business is more likely to run a clean business.

We never saw the sports equipment package we had booked, but they returned the 90 Euro's for that when we asked too (thank goodness we had a native spanish speaker on the boat)

In summary, would I suggest a day on a boat in Ibiza? 100% Yes, just do it with a better company than this.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Paul S and his team are just AWESOME. We booked through an agent who made a complete mess of the whole thing and Paul sorted it with zero drama and maximum responsiveness.

On the day, the lovely George was the perfect skipper, taking safety very seriously but also joining in the fun with 12 hens.

Thanks so much guys, if I know of anyone going to Ibiza I will 100% send them your way x

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I booked a full day exclusive charter for 7 of my friends and I in order to enjoy the ibiza coast, hop on to formentera for lunch and enjoy some watersports in between. From the moment I sent my enquiry to the moment we docked at the end of our day, the team at Nautical Ibiza was attentive, helpful and made the whole process and experience absolutely unforgettable. The captain was fun, good and knowledgeable and took us to some beautiful spots around the island such as the natural pool, a really cool cave, a few little coves and the island of Es Vedra on the way to formentera. On the way back, he trailed us around in order for us to try some wake boarding and have a go on the doughnut. An incredible day out, well worth the expense as the experience and memories will never be forgotten. I recommend Nautical Ibiza whole heartedly and I look forward to booking with them again on my next Ibiza trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Myself and 6 friends booked with Nautical Ibiza for a half day boat trip in Ibiza. We had such a lovely time that we wanted to take the time to share our experience as we would highly recommend this to others.

From the point of booking they were very professional and sent all the information we required, they also offer good packages which provide good value for money. They also sent us a map and contact number so we could easily find them on the day.

The boat was of a high standard, spotlessly clean and our Captain George was very attentive helping us all onto the boat, ensuring we had a safety brief and most importantly that we were on board to have a great time.

We had a champagne welcome drink and then made our way to our first beauty spot, followed by a few others. Some spots were so lovely we were happy to enjoy them and swim in the sea.

The drinks we pre ordered werent on board but there was plenty of wine and beer to keep us happy.so this wasnt an issue.

Overall it was a great day, was fab getting to see some of the island, was great for tanning and was lovely to swim at some beauty spots. I would highly recommend this company for anyone thinking of a boat trip.