Review Highlights
Money well spent!

After months of looking around for private boat companies and having rather cheap quotes and very... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2017
Dean M
Oldham, United Kingdom
Wow!

I have been meaning to write this review for a while. I went for my birthday last year and it was... read more

Reviewed 3 August 2017
CKB1993
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

All reviews couldn't do enough captain company companies jose fuel
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Booked for a full day tour to Formentera, day started off well with tour and swim in local bays... Then off to Formentera and the weather turned so had to rethink the plan, our skipper (Rob) came up with the rave in the cave plan to escape the rain.. Went for lunch and he had folded all our towels and preped the boat and plan for the afternoon.. Good boat, great skipper.. Expensive but worth the price..

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Amazing day on the boat going to Formentera to celebrate mothers 70th! There were 4 of us on board so lots of room. Very punctual with pick up, all staff we encountered were welcoming and friendly. Loved having the freedom to choose where to go rather than being with a group and having a set thing. Visited lots of coves/bays for swimming after a nice lunch. We are defo doing this again next year - worth every single penny!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015

In August we hired a boat for our two families day charter. As we weren't planning to drink any alcohol during the day, my friend had organised with Nautical that instead we would get the Water Fun Pack including: Water skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and a range of inflatables. Snorkels and flippers were already included in the basic pack. We also choose to leave from St Antonin to be able to get closer to Es Vedra. Unfortunately they had to change us from St Antonin to Ibiza Town for a reason that wasn't very clear to us. When we got to the boat they had loaded the boat with the alcohol that we had specifically not requested and didn't drink and there were no inflatables. The skipper of the boat didn't know anything about our requirements but he was was able to organise one small inflatable. We had been hoping for a range inflatables and the wake and kneeboarding that could be used by our children but instead we got one single donut and water skies for which the skipper couldn't give any instructions. After we had set off and got to a quiet part to do some swimming, it appeared that there was only one snorkel and two pairs of flippers size 43-45. When my friend called her Nautical contact to complain about all this, Nautical was very apologetic and would make a few phone calls to see what could be done. WE NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM! VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING. As a final point, I would like to stress that we never got our 7 hours at sea. First of all the pick up driver was late, picking us up (with the excuse of too much traffic…), couldn't find the address even though we had given clear instructions, drove around the harbour for 10 minutes to find the boat and in the evening we stopped for 20 minutes to get petrol (still in our supposedly time at sea.
Nautical's communication previous to the day had been very professional and in combination with the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor we had no doubt that it was going to be a great day. We were very disappointed. I understand that things can go wrong but you pay a lot of money (very well done, before you board the boat, cash in hand, thank you very much). I am sure that they could have given us some compensation.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank StAlbansXie
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I was impressed with Nautical Ibiza from our first contact, they were friendly, informative and always responded quickly. Pricing was competitive for the service offered and was all inclusive (including coming to pick us up in Ibiza Town) The boat was beautiful and our skipper (Rob) was excellent. We are a fussy group and are not easily pleased but I would have no hesitation in recommending Nautical Ibiza.

Thanks to all who work there for making our trip to Ibiza even more special.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I shopped between companies looking to charter a boat for an afternoon for my wife and I. All the other companies advertised a "low rate", but then charged you afterwards for a captain, and fuel, and extras. Nautical Ibiza had the perfect boat for us (Horizon 260), and the price was the price, no extras. Their staff was very helpful to arrange our day over the phone, and then in person, our captain was so accommodating; it was truly a magical day. We will definitely be returning. Plus the boat was top notch!

Date of experience: June 2015