All reviews the security guard half board west end balcony room air con pool area san antonio chicken nuggets party holiday ibiza rocks hotel club reps party goers stayed here for nights decent hotel bus station my friend sunset strip
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is run to a high standard of making sure you are in a safe but also a good night sleep every night. There is a guy who makes sure no loud music-people jumping-banging about disturbing others sleep. Its a 2mins walk into the west end where everything is at your feet. Hotel is immaculate. All rooms are high standard bathrooms with awesum complimentary shampoos razors toothbrushes ect nice touch! Clean days each day bed changed twice. Linen is so clean beds have protectors so do pillows. Memory foam mattress's. Manuel works main front desk he is so lovely & will help you as much as he can. Restaurant is nice to well run & is good value for money If you eat 2+days yr meals are only 7euros per day. I paid room & breakfast online booking. I ate out was like nearly 70+2people so we ate in hotel 9days was different food each day eat as much as you liked incl starters & dessert. Maria cant say her real name in restaurant was so sweet-Thankyou for your caring humanity! The guy who sees you in restuarant was always happy nothing was ever a bother aT ALL.. This Hotel is a massive massive thumbs up! If you want a dirty all noise hotel look else where this is a great place for cleanliness-upto date-well runned hotel with kind people who work here & speak-understand English very well. Not all rooms have balconies. I had 229 no balconie but i was out most days on exciting excursions!

Room Tip: few mins walk to west end bout 8 mins walk to cafe mambo & beaches few mins
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank OneLadyand M
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Well lets start from the awful strangulating wrist bands applied to our hand on arrival that tightened more and more by minute and the beautiful view from the only window in the room overlooking a crane and a building site when a balcony with a pool view was booked reception just argued so we had to stay putt which I suppose didn’t matter in the end because the pool was across the road from the hotel any where you could see other rooms balcony from a far through the bushes and not being aloud to take a bottle of water around the pool would be the thing I was least unhappy about after meeting the old passed it security guard who won’t allow talking let alone music at any time of the day in your boxed room at any hour of the day the guy pops up wherever you go quite impressive really but the icing on the cake was when he accused my friend of breaking wind in his face upon entrance of the hotel on our first evening and put his fist to my friends face then went on to pick his nose and wipe his mess on him and say respect me and aye you! And reception don’t really care but they are good at looking after your key and rooms are clean so I will give them a star for this very disappointing holiday stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my friend. Hotel very nice. Clean room, comfy beds, safe, fridge and kettle provided. Everything you needed including air con. We were at the back overlooking a wall, however we did have a small balcony altho no view.. not a problem for 3 nights. Breakfast had lots of choice.. cereals, bread, toast, ham, cheese and the usual english grub cooked well. Pool across the road which was ok.. Beers and food cheaper than in town i thought.. staff friendly.. i was a bit worried about not feeling safe however the hotel was very secure.. All in all i was impressed as i didnt know what to expect as it was not expensive... Good value i’d say...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I only stayed in this hotel for 1 night, my room was just for 1 person so this did not have a balcony but you could open the window up very wide. The room was clean standard room really, the bed was so hard and sheets were stiff and uncomfortable. The breakfast was average very sloppy and gave me a belly ache but your standard egg, sausage, beans and other things. The pool area was very chilled, nice swimming pool with deck chairs, the trees around cover alot of the sun exposure but the staff were lovely and the food is very tasty around the pool area. I would only stay here again if i needed a cheap hotel to stay in, i would not stay here long term.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I dont really put many reviews on here but i really felt i had to with this hotel!

Hotel Tropical were amazing. They were so helpful and i received the best customer service from this hotel. Never has any other hotel been so accommodating!

It was my sisters and boyfriends birthday, and i asked them if i could have there rooms decorated on arrival, so i posted everything to them and they did such a good job! they went above and beyond.

Every day our rooms were cleaned. The security guard was lovely. and the reception staff were AMAZING!

The showers were refurbed, and our room was over looking the pool. AC was great as it was very hot when we were there.

Breakfast was good, they even had bowls of sweets and pancakes. Bar prices were reasonable and hotel wasn't at all noisy which i thought it would be.

My only thing would be is you cant take your own drinks round the pool, not even water. Its in a good location from the sunset strip and the beach and the west end. The main bus stop is really close, and so was Lidl!!!! which was perfect for taking drinks down to watch the sunset, and having pre drinks specially as ushuaia prices are unreal!!!

we had the best holiday!!! Thankyou x

Room Tip: book a balcony room
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple