2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$65
View deal
Expedia.com$80
Hotels.com$80
Travelocity$80
Priceline$69
Orbitz.com$80
Trip.com$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2019 via mobile

Wow, what an amazing stay. Everything about this place is incredible. When I checked in I was greeted with smiles from the owner who was more than helpful for my entire stay. I was offered a complimentary drink (glass of white wine for me) when I arrived and also had a lovely free starter with my meal when I ate in the restaurant. My room had 3 beds in it! and was incredibly clean when I arrived. It had a large TV, a mini fridge, safe, wardrobe space, toiletries and hairdryer. It also had a balcony which I didn’t expect!

Another thing I didn’t expect was that I would have breakfast included with my room! The breakfast is served from 8-10 every morning and has a brilliant choice of cooked british classics, cold European meats and cheeses and pastries + a lovely coffee machine.

The pool is perfect and actually until my last day I was the only person using it! A real sun trap that catches the sun practically all day!

I honestly couldn’t say a bad word about this hotel and it would be the first place I would stay if I came again. Thank you to the staff who made my stay so wonderful!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2019

We had a wonderful stay! We planned to leave after 3 days but finally it was 6 days. We felt really welcome and it was a perfect relax for us. Superb and comfortable bed, clean room, attentive staff. All this for a reasonable price, so lovely.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank camiliotiso29
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend, perfect location, 8/10 min walk to main strip. Beds soooo comfortable and staff are so friendly and helpful, would definitely stay here again. Showers / towels provided if you have a late flight, room check out midday, but welcome to store cases etc.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a night when our return flight to the UK was was cancelled. Wish we’d stayed for the whole trip! Super friendly staff, great room with a very comfortable bed, air con, nice food the bar downstairs.

Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank bigbaldbond
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Plus points were that that the rooms were clean and tidy, with excellent mattresses which made for an excellent nights sleep ( nothing worse than cheap mattresses) . The rooms were clean everyday. The room was an ample size but there were no bedside draws into which you could keep you underwear and such
My only real complaint was that in the afternoon the pool was invaded by all the locals and their kids and at times the noise was unbearable
Overall i enjoyed my stay but am uncertain if i would stay there again

Date of stay: June 2018