“A place not to forget and to come again.”

Yenuina - Laboratorio de Pasta
Reserve a table
Thu, 05/08
20:00
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 30
Description: Laboratory of fresh pasta, restaurant and cocktail bar. We produce different types of fresh pasta served with delicious sauces from italian tradition. Vegetarian and meat starter also on the menu to accompanied our selection of cocktails and wine.
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Very original and nice restaurant. Pasta is handmade and very good. The starters are big enough to share and of incredible quality.
The main dish we enjoyed was gnocchi with burrata and a pasta with ragu.
A true gem.
Wine is good and service is very nice.
Deserts are a challenge after a meal so opulent.
This restaurant deserves the rating I gave.
Prices are midrange. You need to make a reservation. This restaurant is very popular.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (340)

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Last week we went for pasta in this lovely place. We were warmly welcomed and received an elaborate and very passionate explanation of the menu. I couldn't wait to order and the food met up to my expectations. I had the vegan ravioli. I would warmly recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Parked near by coincidence and decided to try for lunch.

I had the lasagna de carne and my wife had the gnocchetti with black olive pesto.

Oh, so yummy. Service quick, friendly and polite. Cozy place. We both already inventing random errands in town, just to go back.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank JSC_Cph
Reviewed 7 November 2020

One of the most genuine Italian places in Ibiza.

Fresh lab made pasta and delicious dishes.

The best carbonara ever and the smile of the guys working there made my day! ♥️

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank D1891HWsofiag
Reviewed 16 October 2020

Yenuina is not a restaurant is a complete experience for your palade and your senses! 1000% recommended

Date of visit: October 2020