“Good Seafood. The rest is average.”
Review of Adris

Adris
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife had Octopus, I had piri-piri chicken, the problem is that the chicken served had too many bones, it was not the breast so it was difficult to eat. The food was good but not enough to appeal to come back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a three week stint in Praia da Rocha and dined there a number of times. It is a cut above the rest on the "strip" and more for the discerning diner than the Sausage and Chips Brigade. The menu is extensive and varied and my wife and I tried a lot of different dishes - all were good, but the Shank of Lamb was superb - excellently cooked with a tasty local sauce, it was tender and succulent. The mixed kebab was a close second! The wine list was extensive and reasonable, with wines to suit all meals and courses, while Tiago and his staff couldn't do enough for us (and any customers that we saw).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There is a fair bit of up-selling goes on when you get in here but the food is fine and perfectly acceptable if not particularly special.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Been in Praia da rocha for a week and passed this many times, it always looked busy and previous reviews where great so tried it tonight and was so disappointed, both of us had chicken wings to start which where ok, my husband had the caramelised duck and I had the lamb shank, the meat on the lamb was very tough and very fatty, strange kind of sauce with it and veg and potatoes - potatoes where very nice, I tried my husbands duck and it was very tough and chewy, I did complain to the waiter however he came up with some story about my lamb not being cooked along with the other lamb during the day and maybe it wasn’t cooked as well - that’s a tale our cats got!!! The wine however was very nice. We had eaten out twice a day in Praia Da Rocha and I can honestly say this was by far the worst meal all week, the bill came to €55 and I was so reluctant to pay it, I didn’t leave a tip, avoid this place as there are much nicer and cheaper alternatives in the area

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came across this restaurant after a busy day trip to Lisbon, it looked beautiful and the menu had a bit of everything and wasn’t overpriced. We were greeted by friendly staff and the food was beautiful. We came back the next night for my birthday. I had the chicken Kebab which was delicious. By far the best meal I’ve had since being in Portugal. Would highly recommend!