the hotel was quiet during my stay and i was travelling alone[viewing property].the family running the hotel could not do more to make me feel wellcome,iate every night at the hotel and the food was excellent.the small pool at the back of the hotel was big enough to swim in and to relax around.also at the rear of the hotel was the car park which had a locked gate and was very secure.if you are looking for a competively priced hotel with good food this place takes some beating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boliqueime Inn is a quaint and traditional establishment located in a quiet village, yet just minutes away from Vilamoura, Albufiera and the Algrave's best golf courses. There are 11 ensuite rooms with air conditioning, a large lounge and bar with Sky TV, swimming pool, terraces, private parking, free wifi, and a restaurant offering the best in home-made cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Boliqueime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boliqueime Hotel Boliqueime
- The Boliqueime Inn Portugal - Algarve