All reviewspieold townspecial thanksswimming poolsmall beachseahill
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This how this hotel rooms actually look like!!! Even it was a 2* hotel it's not normal to have rooms to look like this. A total disaster. They have 6 buildings, but only few rooms look actually like their presentation photos. A total disaster!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel-Mediteran U, Manager at Hotel Mediteran Ulcinj, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Alexandru N,

Dear, our presentation is acurate and very reall, feel free to check our oficial web page for a presentation of our 3 categories: (economy, standard and luxury).
Our committment to investing in our property will continue this winter with renovations to our economy rooms.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Ulcinj!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Awful! Bathrooms with fungi, dust, dirt and spiderwebs. BUGS.Unhygienic. Terrible experience. Nice view. Very noisy. Disco very loud till 1 p.m. Food... eadible. Close to town. Few minutes walk from the beach.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I spent at this hotel a wonderful week. I must admit that I do not have a very high expectations: I wanted to have a calm and nice stay and I found it. The room wasn't big but there was very comfortable bed and it was the most important for me. I didn't spent my vacations at the hotel but mostly I was out of room during the day. There was a TV but I didn't used it. There was a small fridge in the room, it was a little bit noisy but in fact it wasn't a problem for me. My room was located in one of the older buildings and it was visible, especially in the bathroom. It was quite small but completly enough for one person. On the first day I didn't have the warm water, so I asked for help at the reception and they promissed to send someone to turn on the boiler because I said that I don't know how to turn it on and the problem was solved very quickly. But for the future, the hotel staff should turn the boiler on just before the guest accommodation. Every day the cleaning ladies changed the towels. The breakfast was tasty and good: bread rolls, cheese, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, ham, sausages, panckaces, vegetables, tea, coffee, juices. Quite good. The thing that I liked the most it was the short distance to the beach and the Old Town and the city. The location is perfect - not so close to the noisy streets and clubs. And of course the terrace - although, I didn't have the room with the view on the sea I enjoyed the evenings on my terrace, with a book, drinking (in my own cup because there was no glass in equipment) and with freshy local fruits (which I bought on the market in the city) and I discovered that under my terrace lives the wild... turtle! :-) In the hotel there is a swimming pool but I didn't used it, I prefer to swimm in the sea and to visit a small beaches which are so delightful! The staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. Maybe there are very good hotels with "all inclusive" but I wouldn't changed Mediteran Hotel to another place! My vacations at Ulcinj Mediteran Hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Malena_pl,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Our committment to investing in our property will continue this winter with renovations to our banquet and convention areas. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Ulcinj!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Very well located in the hill with a very beautiful natural scenery.Breakfast was included and was very good.If you would like dinner,you should pay 8 euros per person.In the bakeries there was delicious meat pie,spinach pie as a local specialty.The room was adequate,clean all the time.There was a fridge and a small LCD TV.The bathroom was good but a little bit small.there was a small swimming pool.The small beach was 5 minutes away.There was a taxi boat leading to the long beach.It cost 3 euros per person.the water was a bit cold in June.
We enjoyed shopping,too.For those who like travelling,it's nice to visit Ulcinj.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank InaH189

Dear InaH189

Thank You for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.

All the best and see you soon! Warm regards

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I visited this establishment in May 2017 (earlier this month), and it was poor. The hotel is spread out in multiple buildings, the mail building (where the breakfast and/or dinner was served) was a 3-4 minute walk away from where I was staying.
Breakfast consisted of eggs (boiled, scrambled) cheese and salami. Which was not too bad, for a 3* hotel.
The worst experience was in the room, our room (435, i think) had a tiny shower (80x80cm), and inside our room we had one unusable room in which there were all the TV receivers (I counted about 50 receivers) and it smelled terribly in there (due to the heat of the receiver, I guess).
It was not a double bed, they just brought two single beds close to one-another (not suitable for couples).
The hotel has an outside pool, which they had not filled while we were there, it was about 5m x 10m.
We had to insist to get a "better room" as they first got us into an "economic room" (with a terrible view, to the liking of bathroom stalls).

Room Tip: Insist on a sea-view room!!! That would be the only "good" thing.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Viktor Z
Hotel-Mediteran U, Manager at Hotel Mediteran Ulcinj, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Viktor,

I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was trully not our attention. We really appreciate your feedback, and hope you do give us the chance to make it right! I would also like to take this chance to comment on your points ...

1. Re: Exept "eggs (boiled, scrambled) cheese and salami", in our Breakfast table you will allways find seasonal vagetables , cerealls, pastry and a large selection of coffees, tea flawors and fresh juices. I understand that the mentioned above are your selected items for your personal taste. So sorry to have missed this, because our staff could have served your a plate of your preference.

2. Re: Shower is in a reasonable measurement as required by the Law of Tourism for a standard room. We also have rooms with large, deluxe and jacuzzi bathrooms for diferent requests.

3. Re: Reciver Room, we are trully sorry that you had the room with a closed passage that leads to the reciver controll room. We managed to closse the door permanently due to your suggestion. Thank you on the notice.

4.Re: The outside swimming pool is allways in the faith of the weather conditions, and that area is funcional from begining of May till end of October. I am sure you would have loved the pool area.

5. Re: Economic Rooms with Garden & Parking views , cozzy rooms for couples that like to stay on budget. The rooms dont have the "sea view" option like the other rooms but are very confortable.

I do hope you dont judge the entire company by this one experience. We strive to do just one thing: Make our Guests Happy.

Thanks again for the feedback,

Sincerly,