“Vacation ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

A great experience with a good atmosphere, service and kindness.

Let them decide your meals and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 8 o'clock and the place was empty,we were seated and the chef came to our table and told us what he would prepare for us ( fresh fish cooked and raw ),we had the sea food platter oysters crayfish and smoked salmon starter,octopus salad and pasta carbonara,a very nice white wine to accompany.we didn't feel we could manage a dessert,but one appeared anyway.The food was beautiful and fresh.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice surprise. Had a great evening very good food looking forward to come back again would recommend it to anybody in the area

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Lovely place, super romantic yet suita le for a night out with friends, deinks and a bit of music. Carletto, the owner, is very nice! My hubs and I went there for a night out and it was a very romantic evening and laid back environment- great fresh fish(raw and non)- they don't have many plates to choose from since the kitchen is very small, vut its is just fine that way- if you are looki g for good food and a relaxibg environment not over croweded this is the place to go! We'll definately go back- may be even trying out a lunch :)

Reviewed 11 July 2015

This restaurant made the trip to Lake Garda very memorable. I think we met the owner Carlo so we got the full experience. The food is very tasty, cooked fresh and with a smaller menu, you are almost guaranteed great food. L'Ostaria is incredibly reasonable and after having been recommended a different restaurant in Bussolengo, I decided to go with tripadvisors no 1 rated restaurant instead. First the tropical crab and then I had the seared steak. My girlfriend had the spaghetti with clams and it was very tasty (I risked being stabbed as I had 2/3 "tastes"). Id recommend the clams after trying them ! To get crab, clams, steak, water, 3 glasses of wine & service charge for €45 is great value ! Considering we paid €7 for service in Verona which wasn't spectacular and L'Ostaria charged only €3, I think they could easily charge €2 per person ! Carlo even offered me a cigarette before dinner as the closest machine was a few minutes walk ! Oh and we were offered Sambucas on leaving and another cigarette ! I really can't recommend this restaurant highly enough !