“The Place to Stay”
David
Firenze in the night
Ponte Vecchio
Mercato di San Lorezo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tester038
Mont Tremblant, Canada
“The Place to Stay”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This is an amazing house to rent. EVERYTHING is so near. Walk to the village, market and bus station. Short and amazing drive through the beautiful region of Chianti to Florence, Greve, Sienna.
The hosts (Cristina, Benedetta and Jonathan) go out of their way to make you feel right at home. The proprety is spotless and quiet.
You won't go wrong and this will make your trip in Italy even better
Mariette

Liked best: The Location
Liked least: That I could not stay there longer
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hello my dear guests,
We are just at the end of the year 2014. During this year I met many people from different countries: couples, families, friends, children...
I would like to tell each one, first of all, THANK YOU for your stay by Le Massucce.
I hope you will remember your vacation as a nice part of your life .
I have a good memory of everybody! Each with its own story to tell... and I have met so many new things that have filled my life. It ' was a great experience having met!

I would like to wish Marry Christmas for them who celebrate this holiday.
For everybody I wish for the new year, success, health, peace and a lot of Love!

rob j
Peterborough, Canada
“A fantastic place to stay. Would go back in a heartbeat. Highly recommend it”
Reviewed 11 September 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

The Villa is beautiful and spacious and close to all our needs. We would highly recommend staying. The Villa is a ten minute walk to town which we did every night. We rented a car for the week and easily travelled to other towns. Benedetta and her family were friendly and helpful. We felt like part of their family. We really enjoyed our stay. It was my favourite part of the trip.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the convenience to ever thing we needed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?

Lisowe
“Wonderful place to relax!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Benedetta and Christina were wonderful hosts. They provided us help in getting local information on the best places to see in the Chianti region. The apartment was clean and well equipped, with a nice welcome basket for our first night. The property is a great starting point for visiting the Chianti region and the medieval towns of San Gimignano and Volterra. Each of our 3 teenagers had their own bed and there was a private bedroom for my husband and me. The patio was a nice place to have a picnic lunch and enjoy the beautiful scenery of San Casciano, a nice town with a lovely market every Monday morning! We would stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and wonderful hosts!
Liked least: We could not stay longer.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children

Revital H
Tel Aviv, Israel
“An amazing place, kind and generous owner, well operated and equiped”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderfull stay at Le Massucce of Benedetta and her mother. The place is well situated to accommodate travelling to Florence and as well to other parts of Toscana. It is next to a main highway and as well the secondary road connecting to other villages. the hose is well equipped and comfortable. We stayed 6 people with no problem. We recommend this place to all.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place itself and the people operating it. All wonderful.
Liked least: There was nothing missing all is good.
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets

FAIV
FLL
“Meravigloso”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We spent five nights at Le Massucce and it was wonderful. First of all, Benedetta and her Mom makes you feel at home immediately, her advices about places to visit, restaurants, etc. are very useful. On the other hand, San Casciano in Val di Pesa is very well located for those who want to tour Tuscany. It is very close to Florence and is the gate for the Chianti region, close to Siena, San Gimigniano and Volterra. Good restaurants in San Casciano, a couple of wineries very close. I will definitely recommend Le Massucce for families, groups or couples.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners, very helpful
Liked least: The place is hard to find the first time
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups

Benedetta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing