US$ 215
Travelocity
Affittacamere Ferdinand(Noto)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 67
All reviewssaga tournice balconymodern hotelstayed one nightthe hotel staffthree nightsrecommend this hotelhard boiled eggsspacious roomwalking distanceexcellent stayswimming pool isplace to staywi fiyogurtgood sizeair con
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The hotel itself is nice, but could be anywhere in the world: there is nothing 'Italian' in it.

Positives: spacious, clean, and nice rooms. Nice staff at the reception.

Negatives: I would mention the restaurnt here. The food was quite featureless: no spices (not so much taste), no local specialities. The waiters could be characterised somewhere between neutral and unfriendly. There was a scent of snobbery in their attitude (however they have no reason for it: it is a medium class restaurant).

Nevertheless, the hotel can be a good choice if you would like to spend some time in Noto.

Room Tip: Have dinner in the town (not in the restaurant of the hotel).
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Balazs D
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We stayed for three nights as part of a Saga tour of forty people. Our room was very clean and comfortable with a lovely balcony. The highlight was the genuine Sicilian food, this has apparently changed according to our guide and is not "international" food but local food, well prepared. As is often the case in Italy we had to order in advance from a limited menu for a big group but nevertheless the waiter service was good and the food was tasty and interesting. The bar service was excellent with two very cheerful friendly young ladies in charge.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I was part of a group of 40 & we stayed 3 nights. The hotel was quiet & the food good. The only bad part about the breakfast was the coffee, it comes in huge urns & is disgusting. I had to go to a cafe nearby each morning for a decent cup. Apart from that I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is very clean, the staff are helpful & there is a lovely girl who works in the bar, we always had drinks before dinner sitting outside the bar & the young girl could not do enough for you & also brought tasty snacks with the drinks.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stayed at this hotel for three nights while touring the whole of Sicily. The location was an easy walk to the town of Noto, the rooms were very clean and comfortable, but the most memorable of our stay was the food. Seriously, it almost brought tears to my eyes because it was so reminiscent of my mother's cooking. Both of my parents are from Sicily; mother from Messina, father from Giardini Naxos. I ordered the "roasted meats" on the menu and asked for just a side of pasta with olive oil (which is not on the menu). The second I sampled the chicken, sausage, and beef, it immediately took me back to my mother's table. My sister ordered the sea bass, which she said melted in her mouth, as it was cooked to perfection. The grilled vegetables were just as delicious. The presentation and service was outstanding. When I come back to Noto, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth D
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stayed one night in this hotel while on a cycling tour. First impressions were good. Efficient receptionist, large comfortable room, beautiful bathroom. Lovely pool and surrounding area. What we didn't know was that we were sharing with a very large group of school pupils. The noise from 22.30 onwards was awful. We complained to reception but little was done. When checking out we questioned why we had been given that room. It is a very large hotel, every other room on the corridor was occupied by school pupils. We even had the teacher knocking our door in the morning!! No explanation given, a half hearted apology and still charged us for two drinks from the mini bar.

Room Tip: Ensure that there isn't a school group there.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple