“Excellent food”

Ranked #8 of 242 Restaurants in Acireale
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We visited this restaurant following the positive reviews we saw on TripAdvisor. Salvo the waiter was very helpful and guided us with suggestions. We had a fish platter which we shared. I had involtini di pesce spada, my husband opted for meat. My daughter ate the calamari without chilies. The calamari were absolutely delicious and cooked perfectly. For desert we had tiramisu and semifreddo alle mandorle. Both were finger licking good. The bill was proportional to what we ate and we would surely return.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We found this place by walking down the street that runs along the side of San Sebastian basilica. The smiley joyful maitre d was extremely accommodating and all four of us enjoyed each course of our Sicilian meal. Home cooking at its very best.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Seven people arrived at this restaurant and were given a warm welcome. Very nice pasta, and very good service from an exuberant ?Salvatore, who made the evening....
Highly recommended

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect in this restaurant - briliant sea food and very entertaining waiter. We would definitely go back there if we visit Acireale again.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We came to Acireale for the food, especially the seafood, and this restaurant is a great example of the high quality dishes on offer. Located less than 100m from the duomo it's easy to find and well worth a visit. I have had a couple of meals here now and after enjoying the fried mixed seafood I moved onto the mixed seafood grill. My eyes lit up when it arrived at the table, it was a great and very generous selection that included a whole fish. I am going back for more next week. Definitely worth trying and it's high ranking on this website reflects my experience. Friendly and attentive staff, great chef and good value. Please look for my photo of the mixed seafood grill, you can see the whole fish on the top of the dish and my knife and fork getting started.