“Beautiful pizza ”

Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Sannicola
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hystoric restaurant overlooking a beautiful square of Salento. Excellent traditional cuisine and special pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was really busy but we did not have to wait at all to be served!
Very friendly professional staff, clean and professional waiter.
The pizza was delicious we will definitely come back when in the area.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We ate at the terrace of this restaurant as it was extremely hot. On the square there was a music concert going on, so nice entertainment. Although next to a busy road.
The pizzas were very good.
It was not so easy finding a parking place in this busy village.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I'm Italian and I can ensure that this place makes one of the best pizzas i've ever eaten, and i've eaten A LOT!!!
We even tried the meatballs and a first course and everything was amazingly homemade!! Seriously a great dinner for an excellent price.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank ElCiancio
Reviewed 24 February 2017

A very welcoming restaurant, friendly efficient service, all staff were enthusiastic to serve and make your stay an enjoyable experience. The food was fantastic, beautiful pizza, pasta and superb selection of wines. So good we visited twice on our long weekend away. Highly recommend and booking required during busy times.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I was in need to satisfy my weekly craving for pizza and I convinced my wife and our friends to join me. Whilst pizza may not be everybody's favor a thin crust well baked pizza certainly mine. Thus we had salads to start with - mine was tomato and onions - our friends had pizza, my wife had orecchiette (Puglia-style pasta) and I of course had pizza as well. We shared a carafe of house red (primitivo) and we enjoyed a great meal. The pasta was to the point al dente and the pizze were heavenly tasty and crunchy fine.
Definitely a place to recommend!

Date of visit: October 2016