“Nicely fitted out and comfortable stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Globalnom...
Kent
“Nicely fitted out and comfortable stay”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed here as it was close to a wedding I was attending in the nearby Masseria Montelauro. The development seems a little strange at first with a few empty units. It isn't the prettiest from the outside and could do with a lick of paint and a few tiles around the windows & doors to tidy it up but inside Eugenio has done a lovely job and there is plenty of space. Importantly it was also clean. Outside there is a roof terrace and balcony area to use with chairs etc and beautiful coastline and Otranto are very close by.

Eugenio, the owner is a great chap and even though my plane was delayed so I was a little late to meet him, he still kindly took me for a little tour of the immediate area telling me where was good and not. This was useful and a good start to the trip. His communication was also very good so Eugenio himself gets 5/5.

My bed was comfy and the shower was warm and effective. The kitchen was well stocked and even with a few basics in the fridge. Plenty of parking outside and importantly it was quiet due to the location. The neighbours who live there were also friendly when I saw them.

I had a great stay here and found it to be good value.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Jun 2017
Thanks to James you have been very kind, we are always at your disposal when you want to come and stay in Salento
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 61
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing