“Amazing Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017

My review is a bit overdue but definitely had to get one in. Myself and My wife Canadians aged 40's with two kids are pretty well traveled and this summer we set off on a long 4 week holiday throughout Italy. Our main stay was in the Puglia region. We were staying in Lecce and were looking for some place good to eat and La Conceria came highly recommended by a friend who is also Canadian and very familiar with this region. Without thinking he recommended La Conceria and glad he did. All I have to say this place is a must the food is amazingly fresh and delicious the restaurant is super clean and the staff is so nice. We even had Luigi the owner come to the table and greet us. He made some suggestions with the menu and we were so happy he did. The kids ate their whole meals (as its a rarity for them) and myself and my wife enjoyed ours immensely I had the steak and my wife ate a caprese salad along with some additional appetizers. The food here is very organic and fresh the pizza was to die for and being in Italy we ate lots of pizza but we still talk about this place in particular. Hats off to the people running this place they do an amazing job and the property itself is gorgeous. Can't wait to visit again.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

What a night! At first the warm welcome of Angelica and Luigi the owners of La Conceria
gave this immediate feeling that you will have a great night 16 of is sitting on long table and taken in charge one by one by Cosimo, despite the huge choice of antipasti primi and secondi the best remain the pizzas.. try the special ones dare to let Cosimo choose for you
you will not be disappointed...food is excellent and prices are very affordable
Before leaving do not miss to say hello to Magda in front of her oven she is the one who created the famous pizza Magda .. a must to be tried..and do not be surprised if you see coming on your table good fresh seasonal fruits and deserts that you never ordered.. all complimentary on the house.
Thanks again we will be back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank tzarevich
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I love returning to La Conceria when I am in Puglia. The food is prepared and cooked with love. Pizzas are amazing and the meat is cooked to epicurian perfection. This is not youe typical trattoria. This restaurant has a mix of old world and new world decor. Traditional dishes as well as reinvented delicacies. A beautiful surprise. It's nice to see local families eating and enjoying here, as well as tourists like myself. Excellent staff as well - friendly and inviting yet not in your face every 3 minutes trying to rush you out for the next dinner guests. I will come here again before I leave on Thursday. It's nice to have a favourite place to eat at like La Conceria. This way, when I travel to here, I know exactly what I am getting: delicious and very affordable food, and great service.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Rocco S
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Last night we went to La Conceria for dinner and was superb as usual. We ordered the pizza Magda - Hemp flour, bresaola and straciatella cheese (suitable for celiacs) as a starter which was divine! Followed by fave e chicória cream and filleto in negroamaro sauce. Everything was delicious!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I first visited La Conceria when it opened in December 2014. It was clear at that point that a classic was born. The quality and selection of dishes is unrivaled, and the interior is spacious with an understated sophistication. It's a great place to meet up with friends, and I particularly love the gluten free pizza.

Date of visit: June 2016
LuigiLecce_Italy, Proprietario at La Conceria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you so much for your kidness in writing to us only positive issues. We are waiting you again soon