“Casual but good service, prices, and tasteful”
Review of Al Santuario

Al Santuario
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Stezzano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

You can almost miss this place but then you realize that is quite unique. The have an open garden with fans to keep cool. Maybe with a fan that sprays water that will be cooler and keep the flies away too . Overall very good service, proves that are right and tasteful dishes. Try the casoncelli amazing !!!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We have a very good time at this place! Nice young men was very helpful with menu,explaining for us everything on English. The house wine was perfect and the dishes were delicious!

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

This is NOT your typical Italian Trattoria you would expect to find near Bergamo.

Food is quite average, nothing special.

Would I go back to it purposely? No.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Today is my birthday and we just wanted to celebrate in my favorite restaurant. Unfortunately, it's closed so we dropped by at this restaurant.

The service is good and the food is ok. We (4 ) ate

2 Spaghetti aglio olio
2 dishes of mixed grill of sausage, chicken, and meat (little portion)
3 contorni (french fried and boiled vegetable)
2 coffi

It's written in front of "the today menu costs 11 euro" It means first+ second+contorno

So I should pay for 2 completed menu + the costs of french fried + 2 coffi...that should be 22 euro + ? +? = ???

The cashier, the owner I assumed, said I shoud pay for one menu 11 + another menu 11 + another "reduced menu 9.5 euro" (spaghetti + boiled vegetable)

I and her waitress tried to explain it was not like that. However, she insisted to do not understand repeating I couldnt pay for 2 menu because we were 4 (included 2 children of 3 years that shared together the little portion of second!!!! and dont even eat the first!)

It began when she shouted to me YOU JUST WANTED TO PAY FOR 22 euro???? (Of course not! I just wanted to pay for what I ate!/ 2 completed menu + 2 coffi + one dish of french fried.)

After I left, I just realised we argued for just some euro more. If I recognized this, I would pay to avoid her to ruin my day!

However, Good bye and "mai piu'" at this restaurant!

HA BISOGNO IL CORSO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE E ASCOLTARE!!!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2014

A lovely local eatery on the outskirts of town. The staff were friendly and keen to help us interpret and explain the menu. The food was well cooked,nicely presented and reasonably priced.