“Quite average/nothing special!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

This is NOT your typical Italian Trattoria you would expect to find near Bergamo.

Food is quite average, nothing special.

Would I go back to it purposely? No.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Today is my birthday and we just wanted to celebrate in my favorite restaurant. Unfortunately, it's closed so we dropped by at this restaurant.

The service is good and the food is ok. We (4 ) ate

2 Spaghetti aglio olio
2 dishes of mixed grill of sausage, chicken, and meat (little portion)
3 contorni (french fried and boiled vegetable)
2 coffi

It's written in front of "the today menu costs 11 euro" It means first+ second+contorno

So I should pay for 2 completed menu + the costs of french fried + 2 coffi...that should be 22 euro + ? +? = ???

The cashier, the owner I assumed, said I shoud pay for one menu 11 + another menu 11 + another "reduced menu 9.5 euro" (spaghetti + boiled vegetable)

I and her waitress tried to explain it was not like that. However, she insisted to do not understand repeating I couldnt pay for 2 menu because we were 4 (included 2 children of 3 years that shared together the little portion of second!!!! and dont even eat the first!)

It began when she shouted to me YOU JUST WANTED TO PAY FOR 22 euro???? (Of course not! I just wanted to pay for what I ate!/ 2 completed menu + 2 coffi + one dish of french fried.)

After I left, I just realised we argued for just some euro more. If I recognized this, I would pay to avoid her to ruin my day!

However, Good bye and "mai piu'" at this restaurant!

HA BISOGNO IL CORSO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE E ASCOLTARE!!!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2014

A lovely local eatery on the outskirts of town. The staff were friendly and keen to help us interpret and explain the menu. The food was well cooked,nicely presented and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Great food, well priced. Friendly staff. Mistake with the bill, but soon rectified. Main man was very cheery, even though he Couldn't speak a word of English. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Unfortunately this was the only open restaurant in the area on tuesday night so we had no choice. Only the part in downstairs was opened and the area was too small. The menu has very few choices except pizzas. If you don't want to eat pizza you don't have more than 8-10 choices including antipasti primi and secondi. Pizzas are huge but not delicious. Service is very slow. Area is in the middle of no where.

2  Thank tulgata