We have visited many 4star hotels in Austrian as well as Italian Alps, but we'll never forget.
Let me poin out some of the most interesting points:
- perfect cuisine
- only the best product for dinner and breakfast (farm butter, etc.)
- cozy interiours
- hotel is located in the city center, but it is calm and very silent
- you reach the ski lift in 2min of walk
- your room is cleaned twice a day - once during the midday and than while you are at the dinner!
- friendly atmosphere
- I don't care, but for someone could be con the absence of pool
- the wifi could be reachable also in the room, not only at the desk.
- not top wiew from the rooms, some of them has no balcony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tradition, treats and hidden treasuresIn the picturesque village of S. Caterina Valfurva, in the middle of Stelvio National Park, the popular ski-champion Deborah Compagnoni and her family is waiting for you at the Romantik Hotel Baita Fiorita. In winter you can enjoy cross-country and down-hill skiing and in summer hiking in the foothills of the prettiest mountains in the Ortler Alps. The excellent cuisine, the warm service of the Compagnoni family and a great wellness centre ensure an unforgettable holiday. ... more less