Open today: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Perfect

Called in her on a damp Saturday morning for infomation. This is a beautifully laid out office... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2018
rasherdublin_15
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
Quick Stop to Get Highlights

Stopped in quickly to get our bearings and find out the high points of interest on Achill Island... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2018
MaryannS955
Rockland, Massachusetts

All reviews wild atlantic way sea achill island beach drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2022 via mobile

Cannot recommend Achill Tourism highly enough. Over the fine August weather we got this August 2022, I rang them enquiring about somewhere to stay on the island for the weekend for myself, my husband and our two boys, knowing it was very heavily booked. They put a message out with their accommodations on WhatsApp and got us set up with a lovely cottage on cancellation. It was an absolutely fabulous weekend, one to remember. Thanks to Achill Tourism for helping us out :-)

Date of experience: August 2022
1  Thank carol k
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

I am a solo traveler from Hong Kong, and stay in Achill for couple of weeks for holiday since the end of May.
When I arrived Achill, seem the summer season not really there yet.
Until 9 Jun, I self guided went to keel bay and Achill Henge. And I found Achill tourism on the way which was located near Keel Bay. So I went into the shop and try to find some available activities to manage the rest of my stay. I chat with the Staff - Marry.G she gave many advice and show me the list of event coming week. Meanwhile she knew that some of the location will unavailable access without carrier. So,
she arranged a day trip with her colleague Rosemary.L and show me the southern Achill. In this special Journey we visited : Old St.Dympna’s church - which built in 7th century ; Grace O’Malley’s Tower House, which is less than 300m from Old St.Dympna’s church. Dookinella Beach - if you have a lucky you will see amazing waves and the waterfall right beside the sea. Ashleam Bay - one of the 5 blue flag beach in Achill. White Cliff of Ashleam @ wild Atlantic way Spectacular Cliff view, A bit rocky path walk from drive way down to the shore. Please ready your sport shoes for the above tour.

Never too early and never be too late to visiting Achill island. Just pop up Achill tourism they will have good advice for your stay 😉

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

We have just returned home from a weeks stay in Dooega, Achill Island.  Such a beautiful place (weather was fantastic) which helps alot.   We were a party of 5 adults and 5 teens.  We visited the Desserted Village, Silver Strand Beach, Golden Strand Beach, Grainne Uaile's Castle, Purteen Harbour to name but a few.  We took the Wild Atlantic way drive that boasted some amazing, breathtaking views.  We spent a full day at Keem Bay and climbed the Croughan Sea cliiffs.  People do not lie when they say the view from the top is amazing.   The beach at Keem boasts amazing soft white sand and clear blue water - fantastic.  Some beautiful places to dine Ostan Achill,   The Valley House,  The Beehive (Oisin was a super host).   The Teens were thrilled with the crazy golf and Supping on the lake at Keel beach. Thanks to Achill Tourism and Chris McCarthy for all the reccomendations and history of the Island. A most enjoyable stay was had by Adults and Teens. Achill we will be back

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank noeleenl542
Reviewed 4 July 2020

Tourism reopen 29 June. Travelled to Achille Island to support local businesses only to find virtually everything still closed, including this office??? Very bummed. Do not plan on restaurants, shops, kids attractions, or Other sites to be open UNTIL you speak to their owners—websites wrong.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 2 August 2019

We contacted Mary about a guests luggage left in Achill following an accident. She could not have been more helpful. She contacted the house where the luggage was, arranged its safe transport to Castlebar. Well done.

Date of experience: July 2019