Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
All reviews huge swimming pool absolutely fantastic hotel friendly owners and staff great location for exploring cleaning service few minutes walk away a family run hotel fantastic holiday the air conditioning nikos greek island greece sea euros harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2022

Absolutely fantastic hotel. Brilliant value and great location. The photos don’t do it justice. It has a huge swimming pool, which isn't crowded. A family run hotel with ncredibly friendly owners and staff. Great location for exploring the island. Food was unbelievable!!!! New tastes and soooo yummy!!! As for smoothie with fresh fruit from his garden.....no words. Fresh veggies from garden & fresh eggs from his chickens!!!! Last but not least Nikos...an incredible host. Was so attentive to see if we needed anything else or if all was OK. I have a back issue, he would appear out of nowhere to put a pillow behing my back!! How sweet is that??? Definitely a must if you are in Lixouri, the hotel, food, accomodation, service 5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ but at afffordable price. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic hotel. Brilliant value and great location. The photos don’t do it justice. It has a huge swimming pool, Great views of the sea and mountains. A family run hotel with is incredibly friendly owners and staff.
Great location for exploring the island.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

What a fantastic holiday we had. Everything we needed was there. Beautiful pool, which we had to ourselves a lot of the time. Room was clean and well maintained. View from room and pool was amazing! Food was delicious and price was very reasonable. Nikos could not do enough for you, the most kind and generous host you could get. His family were terrific too. Felt like you were part of the extended family, will definitely be back. Thank you so much x

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2022 via mobile

I visited out of school holidays. It is so peaceful. I was traveling on my own ( I am a woman) and I felt safe, welcome and relaxed. Nikos is amazing and makes sure you are looked after. It is basic and clean accommodation. The beds are firm,the meals are cheap, but the range is not extensive. If you want to chat to others you can, or if you want to be on your own you can. The pool was gorgeous and mostly deserted during the day. The shoreline is a few minutes walk away, protected and very beautiful. Lixouri is 7 euros in a taxi, and has lovely restaurants on the harbour. I was very sad to leave - Nikos, I will be back ☺️

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

Terra Mare is more than a hotel, it is a place where everyone is very well received and happiness reigns. Nikos makes all the difference. He is attentive, likes to please the guests, always smiling and in a good mood. I traveled alone and he always asked me if I was ok, if I needed something, where would I go, giving me tips and suggestions. Comfortable rooms, clean and the air conditioning working very well. The pool is a great place to relax and spend time lounging.
Terra Mare's food is also very tasty and the cocktails are delicious.
I met wonderful people on the days I stayed. I will return for sure and take my family with me.

Date of stay: September 2021