See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This Hotel is very central and it offers Ibis Standard so it is not high quality but it is not to bad and it is a good price. There is a parking area, Bar and also Breakfast and Dinner nearly around the clock.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2016

We stayed at the Ibis La Bresse for a week just after Christmas. The welcome we had from Xavier (I hope that I have remembered his name right!) was superb and warm.

We were given a room at the front which overlooked the river and from where you could see the whole town. The room itself was well kept, clean and warm - everything you would expect from an Ibis. Despite being directly over the restaurant/bar, you could not hear anything from downstairs.

We also ate at the hotel on two nights. The raclette a volonte was great, as was the lamb. Booking the restaurant is recommended in case they get busy.

Having said that, the hotel is just on the other side of the road from a string of restaurants - so, if they are booked, you don't have to go far to eat.

We had a couple of issues during our stay - nothing that I will detail here as they were not the fault of the hotel in any way - and so we had to talk with Xavier. He always went beyond what was asked of him, is super helpful and incredibly polite. No matter how much is going on, he always has a smile and always has time for guests. In all seriousness, he is probably one of the best members of hotel staff - in any hotel - that I have *ever* met and is a credit to Accorhotels. I should add that the rest of the team were also great - but, even among a great team, Xavier shone!

La Bresse itself is a great little town and a fantastic base to explore the area.

We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank jmarkob
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

At the end of the night we decided to have dinner at the Ibis. For the vegetarian there was no choice or possibility to adapt a course. The waiter didn't know a thing about the menu. The steak hachee was overcooked twice just as the green beans. Very disapproving experience.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on a motorcycle trip to Vosges region. Hotel did the job. Very clean, en suite very good. Had more choice elsewhere for breakfast but it was ok. Some staff good English some not very good but perhaps it's up to us to learn French. I would stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Another road trip from me and having done the sprint down from Calais La Bresse was what I needed ... tranquillity in the Vosges mountains. Ibis for me again and this was a goody. I arrived on a Sunday evening in May and felt i might be the only guest!! My car was the only one down in the underground private car park (there is ample elsewhere) and I was the only one at breakfast!! But the hotel .... very clean room as usual and the shower room is some sort of module (very good) .... loads of space in the shower, good wifi, tv etc. The in-house restaurant was closed but i recommend the simple offering from a place directly opposite (maybe called Pizzeria Chez Tetin) .... just what i needed. The hotel .... peaceful of course when i was there, good staff and good English language communications, good breakfast choice in good surroundings. Recommended? I should say so!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo