All reviews infinity pool teething issues his team stay was extremely comfortable safe parking space luxury amenities delicious food local delicacies staff service rooms are comfortable own vehicle an adventure candle light dinner jim corbett house keeping nice experience excellent stay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the best hotel we've been in India, it is in the middle of the jungle attainable only with their own 4x4. The staff is very kind, they always tried to make us comfortable in every way they can.
All the hotel is very clean, it also offers a lot of activities, from the classic safari to some trekking and much more.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VKAdarsh, Resort Manager at lebua Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear AlwaysIthaka,

Thank you for taking the time to post a lovely review of us on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you and the team is overjoyed that you had a pleasant and memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at lebua Corbett should your travels bring you to this part of the world again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Lebua for a family vacation during the Christmas weekend. First disappointment- we were 6 people along with luggage and yet the property sent only one pick up vehicle. The road upto the property was quite bumpy and we were really uncomfortable being cramped into 4 seats, but since it was just the beginning of our vacation we didn't complain. Once we reached, there was a good welcome and smooth check in The team got us 3 rooms next to each other as per our requirement, and thanks to them for that.

Pros:
Rooms facing the forest has a nice courtyard to sit in mornings.
Food quality is really good. Specially the continental stuff.

Cons:
-There is construction going on in the property and you will see workers walking around and hear some noise at times of drilling etc. Quite a spoiler.
-During breakfasts, while the food will be tasty, it would take forever to come. Juice bottles will be empty for long, things on the buffet won't be refilled promptly. Little things, but ones that spoil your experience.
-We had the compulsory Christmas gala dinner here and we were the most disappointed by the experience. They seemed extremely under-staffed and unprepared to handle such an event. It was clumsy and haphazard. The band was loud, waiters were running around, plates piling up on tables and no one to pick up etc. Basic things that you expect when you pay the kind of price you do.

Overall I think the property needs some more staff and maybe better trained ones to handle peak occupancy.

Dear amr_puk,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor

While the rooms and the food seemed to have met and exceeded your expectations, I have noted that there were other aspects that let you down and detracted from the overall experience of your stay. Please accept my apologies for the same.

We indeed did have some last minute work that was happening in the hotel and hence we had a few workers on site. While we would not have planned this work to happen during such a busy period, this was critical as we needed to have some emergency repair work done in the resort to ensure smooth operations overall.

I have shared your feedback about service during breakfasts and at the gala dinner with the concerned department head and have urged him to ensure that we are better prepared for busy periods. Let me assure you that we have the requisite number of team members available, we shall relook at training and their scheduling to ensure that all hands are available on the shop floor at the right time.

We have three vehicles that we use for transfer between the resort and our parking. The larger SUVs can comfortably accommodate six to eight guests and their luggage between the cab and the rear benches. We do send an additional vehicle if the luggage exceeds the space available. We schedule transfers so that no guest is left waiting either at the resort or at the parking. At times due to back to back transfers we may have only one vehicle available to send and hence we may not have been able to send the additional SUV to accommodate all of you.

Since it is our first year of operations, we are also learning from our errors and continue to improve our processes in order to ensure that our guests have the best experience with us. It is feedback from guests such as you that allow us to introspect and streamline our processes and products. I thank you for highlighting our shortcomings.

I have shared your appreciation for the food to my culinary team and they are glad that you could delight you with their skills.

I apologise once again for the inconveniences faced during your stay with us and I give you my personal assurance that we will work on improving the same and you will see the difference in your next visit to us.

Please do get in touch with me if I can be of any further assistance.

e:adarsh@lebua.com
I apologise once again for the inconveniences caise

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have recently been to Lebua Jim Corbett in December 2018 and it was really a nice experience throughout. The resort is surrounded by dense forest and gives you a complete secluded feel away from the rush and hush of Town and with all greenery around you..
Best thing is that it is on top of a hill where you have travel in 4*4 Isuzu SUV provided by Lebua itself as it is impossible to take regular vehicles like sedan, hatchback(Dont even Try-specially People who own a Maruti car-it can give you a nightmare).
I have my own SUV -4*2 but it was not recommended by the resort staff as its a 3km drive from Lebua parking till resort which is full of joy rides(Bumby offcourse)..
Must place to visit to spend quality time and eat their special Alloo Parantha-not to miss with Gudd-Jaggery.
4 stars to Lebua

Dear Ankitsinghaswal,

Thank you fort taking the time to write about your stay with us.

I have shared your review with the entire team and they are glad that we could create memories of a very pleasant stay with us. We have tried to recreate the ambience of the jungle while trying to ensure maximum comfort for our guests and we are delighted that you enjoyed the experience of the hotel and the drive to the resort.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back at lebua Corbett.

Should I be of any assistance in the meanwhile, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at lebua for new year celebrations
We expected a lot from the property but it was not worrh of our money.
Food quality was not good at all.
There rooms were not heated properly despite continous reminder to the front desk.
Property location is good but they do need to take care of there food quality and services

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Skmtjain,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences faced at the resort during your stay with us. I would like to speak to you in detail about the issues. May I request you to send me your contact details at adarsh@lebua.com ? I shall personally look into the resolution of the issues as mentioned by you and have shared your feedback with the concerned department heads and have urged them to implement the necessary corrective measures.

I request you to view this stay as an exception and not the norm at lebua Corbett. I give you my personal assurance that you will see the changes on your next visit to us.

I apologise once again for the inconveniences caused to you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the property for the first time, and felt like real home, amazing location , top clean rooms with a super excellent housekeeping service, an outstanding chef with delicious food and very friendly staff will for sure revisit

Dear Twayton,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us.

I have shared your review with the entire team and they are delighted that they could make your stay memorable. Your review is testament to the fact that we succeeded as a team in ensuring that you were impressed with all aspects of the resort.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back at lebua Corbett.

Should I be of any assistance in the meanwhile, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.