“Perfect location for airport overnight stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
simon7772...
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for airport overnight stay”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

House is in walking distance from airport. Kitchen well equipped. House very clean and very comfortable, air conditioned. Located in small residential complex. Owner extremely welcoming and helpful. This was perfect for our stay on Barbados.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location to airport
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ingrid V
Trinidad
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Beautiful scenery . The place was clean, quiet with a top of the line decor, with complementary dessert and drinks. My friends and I had a wonderful time. We would definitely come again.. Thanks again Heather.

Travelling group: Friends
Missiey
“Mrs.”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I give this property a 5 star. Better service than a hotel. The price is so rite. Heathers hospitality , was above and beyond. I was here for crop over and it was so convince to everything and every parish. Everything was just a bus ride/ van away. It felt like home. The bed I slept like a baby . The kitchen , the whole house is beautifully done. It has everything you need. The wifi service was great!!!! The house keeping service is wonderful. Thank you Heather for a warm home feeling. I recommend this property !. I will be renting this again this year.

KathyCJul...
Mississauga, Canada
“A home away from home.”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I overnighted in Barbados on my way back to Canada after visiting my parents in St. Vincent. My husband found this guest house and was immediately drawn to it because of it's user friendly website and the excellent communication via email with staff. I was picked up and dropped off at the airport, so I did not have to worry about transportation. The guest house was beautiful! Everything I needed was at hand. I spent a relaxing, comfortable night and only wished I had more time to spend there. I would definitely take my family with me next time to enjoy this warm, friendly environment. I also enjoyed the friendly conversation I had with Heather, both form and to the airport. I will give this experience the highest possible rating and would recommend it to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warm, cosy feeling, like home.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BeachMVP
Baltimore, Maryland
“This is an awesome property!”
Reviewed 21 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I highly recommend that you experience this wonderful property. Clean, roomy and new with updated kitchen & bath. Close to airport, Pugs, bus line and Ostins. Heather is the best host ever and will pick up from the airport.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing