“Good dinner and service”

Reflections Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Lake Tekapo
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 24
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a late dinner one night at this restaurant without any booking. The staff quickly took our orders and shortly after the food was presented at our table. I have the reflections burger, and wow, as I was not expecting anything above average in any small town, I was pleasantly surprised by it. Burger size was decent, with two beef patties, very juicy, it was yum! Chips were cooked perfectly, not too thick, not too thin, yum again! I'll definitely dine again here next time I visit Lake Tekapo!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Good service.nice food. Great vieuws. Friendly personel. Good place to enjoy dinner.I would reccommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

On our way from Christchurch to Cromwell, popped into Reflections for lunch. Having a health issue that currently required specific dietary requirements, the Waitress was so accommodating. She went out of her way to ensure that I was catered for, and after my first option was not available, offered suggestions, and confirmed with the Chef. Nothing was too much trouble, and it all came with a smile!! The lunch was exceptional. A fantastic dining experience. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast on our way from Mt Cook back to Christchurch. This was one of the best breakfasts we had on our two week visit to New Zealand. The staff was friendly, the location was good with great views, and the food was good. I'd definitely stop again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

After having our first poor experience dining in NZ the night before, the good people at Reflections Restaurant in Lake Tekapo restored our faith in the hospitality industry with warm, friendly and happy staff. Food was great as well. View across to the lake from the dining area. Loved this place so much where going back to do breakfast in the morning. Thank you!