“Delightful food and friendly service”

Reflections Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Lake Tekapo
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 23
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Having been confronted by queues at most of the other restaurants on the main strip of Lake Tekapo we wandered just a few metres up the road to Reflections where there were no queues but friendly faces. As it turned out, the food was excellent, the service was warm and the feel was very homey and also very fast. Lots of vegetarian options. We returned for breakfast because they are good people running a good outfit without any pretence or wankery. Great stuff.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The other restaurants were crowded with bus groups. Reflections has views of the lake, a good menu that caters well for all tastes and warm service

1  Thank Suzerain47
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

i have always been sceptical about trying venison, the pasta ribbons with venison was truely beautiful, very yum the restaurant is nice and warm while temperature outside is cold. Overall good experience

1  Thank Vanessa2480
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped here once again for some breakfast on a Tuesday morning (19th of September) and it was absolutely amazing, had the big breakfast and wife had eggs Benedict with salmon both were delicious... kids had some kids pancakes and also very tasty.

I came back for a take away coffee around 1pm the same day and I saw the same guy who cooked my breakfast making my coffee and I thought “mmm this coffee is not gonna be good” my mistake because this chef/barista made me the best coffee that I had in a long time.

For sure we will return... is a great restaurant with awesome views, great food and coffee and also kids friendly.

Awesome staff.

Second time we stopped here and for sure will be a third one.

Harry.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

when we arrive in tekapo we were hungry, look this place and walk in. service was good and food too, nice outside with green around, nice for photos :)

1  Thank Juninho-AU