“Mediterranean Feel”
Review of Samsara Restaurant

Samsara Restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friend and I liked the food quality. We also liked the style and the music of the restaurant. I also liked the friendliness of the staff. We both however thought the quantity was very small compared to the price. The amount of the main course was the same as the entrée! I also felt the waiters kept hovering around our table, waiting for us to finish so they can take the plates quickly, which I didn't like.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Have been here many many times and it never fails to exceed my expectations.

Great food, exceptional service,awesome wine list & fantastic host (Pierre).

Each time i go there I thoroughly enjoy myself, cannot rave enough about it.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Wow! What a pleasure to visit Samsara! Being new to the area, my family and I have been trawling through restaurants in Mt Waverley with little success... until we hit jackpot last night!

Where shall I begin...?
Most importantly, of course, is the meals were all fabulous. Each was prepared from fresh ingredients and was deliciously enjoyed by one of our group... and that's saying something, given the range in ages was from 12 to 74, and with palate divergence to match.

What most impressed me about Samsarra was the staff, their level of service and their flexibility. No doubt, we can be a troublesome group, comprising different needs including GF, DF, FF etc etc... but nothing was a problem and the patient, friendly and knowledgeable staff were only too happy to accomodate with small variations to menu items... wow!! Let's hope some of the staff from Straits (across the road in Pinewood) venture over and learn a thing or two from you guys. By far and away, the best dining experience in Mt Waverley so far.
Thank you Samsara... we'll be back!

1  Thank Stuart H
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We go here when we want to hang out with long term friends, with a view to sharing all our dishes and enjoying the drinks on offer. We love the service provided and the atmosphere of the restaurant. Middle Eastern cuisine is well represented and certainly worth exploring if it is new to you

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I was craving a bit of Lebanese food and found this place on the internet. I am mixed in my feelings about this restaurant. I can see it is a quality restaurant, and we were lucky enough to snaffle a table without a booking, but there was only a couple of tables left. Of the people who arrived, it was obvious many had eaten there before. Despite the wish to have some traditional food, this was not to be as it is modern Lebanese, not traditional. I ordered scallops, which I could not eat as they were RAW. Despite the description in the menu as being caramelised. Not so!!! RAW!!!. When I questioned this, the waitress went and spoke to the chef who assured her that was the way this dish was served. My husbands meal was delicious, and my main course was delicious. Not what I would call traditional Lebanese food though, and very expensive. The whole restaurant had a great feel of quality no doubt, but be careful to ask about what you are ordering!

3  Thank Bevie2010