“Small Room, Great Facilities and WONDERFUL staff”

Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Glen Waverley
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Spent 3 night at IBIS Glen Waverley when down there on the job. NOW to be honest, I usually prefer an Apartment, (I like to spread my mess), but the IBIS didn't disappoint.
I had a Queen room which consists of a bed, TV and desk. The Ensuite was well appointed but equally small. Now that may present a problem until you look at the facilities, A great Resturant and a large and very accommodating Lounge area that does provide privacy.
The winner for me was the Staff. Funny, interested and leaping into action to help. I've never met better.

Room Tip: Check out the offerings carefully on their Web site.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
ibisGlenWaverleyGM, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Patrick S,
We are very pleased to read that your venture away from apartments paid off on this occasion and that you enjoyed your experience. While apartments are fantastic for being able to spread out, I am glad that we demonstrated what hotels can offer in regards to a warm welcome and friendly service. Our kind words will be very encouraging to the team who take great satisfaction in making our guests feel comfortable. I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This was my first stay at this hotel. I received the most warm and friendly welcome and service from Danni at reception. My room was well appointed, meticulously clean and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was brilliant, a great selection. Thanks, I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear 3TEM,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience at ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley. I am very fortunate to work in such a great hotel with an amazing team. I know that Dannii will be very humbled, yet extremely appreciate of your kind words. This feedback just makes the team want to get better and better every day. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Our company recently held a three-day event using the Ibis facility in Glen Waverley. I was very impressed with the staff - their attention to detail, personalized service, and willingness to go above and beyond. Elaine was a gracious hostess who made sure the room and meals were to our liking; Ping was always available if we had any questions; Danni took care of my printing needs and made me an excellent cup of coffee as a bonus...all with a smile. Excellent food as well...highly recommended stop.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Sammy P,
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent event at ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley. We are extremely lucky to have some amazing people working at the hotel, of which you've named three superstars in Elaine, Ping and Dannii. I know that all of the team will take great encouragement from your supportive words and I hope that your next visit is just as pleasant as the last.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as it was in a convenient location, proximity of where we needed to be. We arrived late in the evening and the staff were delightful and knew exactly what we needed. The staff already had the foldaway in our room and it was very comfortable. The blackout curtains were great and kept us resting nicely!

Hotel was very clean, nice and would definitely recommend!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Clean and functional hotel with very friendly staff.everyting you would except from an Ibis.
Located in glen Waverley about 45mins from the airport and City, public transport links are good as they are throughout Australia.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
ibisGlenWaverleyGM, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear SalinaTomlin,
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley. We are very fortunate to be so well located to restaurants, shopping and public transport directly into the CBD, however it is especially pleasing to read that you found the hotel to be clean, functional and with friendly staff. I will certainly share your comments with our team who will take great encouragement from the feedback. I hope that we can welcome you back in the very near future.
Kindest Regards,

9 km away
Quest Mont Albert
Quest Mont Albert
#1 of 3 in Box Hill

Been to Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK