We stayed at Finca Adalgisa for 4 nights recently. We were a group of 4 adults and 2 children, so we occupied 4 rooms. Although the office staff was very helpful, all of us felt a little ripped-off . The single guest had to pay the same amount for her room as we did for a double. One of the couples felt like they were living in a fishbowl, because when their curtains were open, anyone walking by could clearly see into their bedroom. We had a suite with a bedroom upstairs, which was fine for us, but I'm not sure an elderly couple would appreciate the trip downstairs to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Our bed was a little uncomfortable, but the property is quiet at night.
On more than one occasion, we were surprised by the maintenance personnel walking past our bathroom window in the morning. We learned to keep those windows closed in the mornings to avoid embarrassing situations.
The property is surrounded by a lovely vineyard, and every evening we were treated to wine and appetizers in the bodega. That was definitely a plus, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The owner was not particularly welcoming, but her staff made up for her abruptness.
Breakfasts were good, and the staff was eager to please. We just felt that for the price of this property, we could have stayed in another place where we would have been much happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of Mendoza wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique wine hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza