See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel staff was phenomenal!! It is safe an beautiful but it does have a few shortcomings. The water does not get hot at all any time of the day . It's warm but not hot. The restaurant food was not good; even the Mexican food was bad. The hamburger was embarrassing but that's not their thing I understand that. I was here on business in March. I would stay here again because I think it's the best in town but three star is a stretch.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Hotel seems to be getting old. I stayed in hotel for 7 nights and bathroom smelled like sewage day and night to the point we wanted to be in the room as little as possible. Closet room also smells and cabinets are not working(So old that can barely be opened or shut). The heater does not work and it can get very cold at night. They have a small heating device but is not enough to get the whole room warm. The main issue in my opinion is the sewage smell outside. The smell is there because the hotel is right next to a sewage canal and it can get very strong making it almost impossible to enjoy the beautiful premises(Not sure if the owners can do anything but at least they should try to cover it with own means or through the city). The hotel did a great job cleaning the room early and the employees are very responsive to any need. As always the food service and restaurant are excellent and prices are great.

Room Tip: Try to get a room upstairs. Drunk people tend to walk the hallways at nights shouting and slamming walls
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Gerencia G, Gerente at Hotel Real del Bosque, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Jose.
We appreciate your comments, they help us improve every day and offer you a better experience.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and change your opinion.

Regards.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have stayed at the Real del Bosque for more than thirty nights over the past six months. This hotel is unique in the area because it is in its own private grounds, which include a small golf course, lots of gardens, and some residential properties. The hotel staff is friendly and approachable, there are complimentary apples and water bottles in the lobby and the rooms. The beds, shower, curtains, etc look a bit dated, but in general everything is comfortable and clean. There is an AC unit in each room. Internet is complimentary, albeit a bit slow. The food at the restaurant is good, and the bar area is nice, with a good selection of Mexican beers and several TVs usually playing soccer games.

I have used the spa only once, and found it to be very reasonably priced for the quality of the service.

I was upgraded to the honeymoon suite once as well and it was very spacious, with a balcony and sitting area.

The only inconvenience I have experienced is that occasionally there are weddings in the garden, with music going on well into the night. This only happened once during my stay, on a Saturday night.

I have stayed at other hotels in Tula, and although the Real del Bosque is a few minutes further away than most hotels, I always stay there. It is easily the best hotel in the area, and very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Try to avoid first floor rooms with direct access to the outside, you will hear cars arriving.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Gerencia G, Gerente at Hotel Real del Bosque, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Javier .
For us it is a pleasure to know your opinion and that our services have been satisfactory . It helps us a lot to continue improving every day .
We hope you come back soon and have the pleasure of serving you again.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

This hotel is a very rare finding in all Tula and maybe the whole state of Hidalgo. The hotel has very good food, the grounds are very nice and the surroundings very safe. The employees are friendly and well trained. The only negative about this hotel is that they take a long time to clean the room due to the fact that they are shorthanded in cleaning crew. The owners need to hire more people to have the rooms cleaned faster and to alleviate the heavy load that one person has.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerencia G, Gerente at Hotel Real del Bosque, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
We are pleased to read your comments, we are happy that the place, the service from our team and our location has met your expectations, we take into account your suggestions.

For us the satisfaction and safety of our guests is a priority, we will be very happy to have you back!

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I stayed for nearly a year during part of 2011 through 2012 and at regular intervals now as necessary, the company I work for have had at least 10 people staying through 2011 to date in 2015,
The food is of a good quality, the hotel is clean, the staff are friendly and helpful,

Its a little way from the center of Tula and if you don´t have a car ,you will be better off using taxi´s.
For a business trip it´s the best option.

Room Tip: One of the individual "cabin" type rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business