“Hands down good time ”
Review of Club Brava

Club Brava
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Carolina
More attraction details
Owner description: Club BRAVA is an entertainment venue that combines the high energy dancing scene of a nightclub as well as the chill out atmosphere of a lounge. It is designed to appeal to those looking for an elegant and sophisticated environment; a perfect place to see and be seen. Club BRAVA has become a landmark in the nightlife of Puerto Rico. For locals, as well as for guests visiting the island, it is the perfect spot for gathering on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday. When the say clubbing in Puerto Rico, they mean Club BRAVA!
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This club was LIT! I lost my earrings, I think I fell into a split but I did get free VIP at some bachelor party. The drinks are expensive, I avoided looking at my credit card statement for a good 2 days, I try to ball on a budget but sometimes you must ask yourself " what's a budget"? They played good songs and overall a good time . This club was located inside another Hilton which was GORGEOUS! It was over the top and I'm an over the top kind of girl so as soon as I walked in , it hit me like " girl, this is where you need to be but I'm a regular smegular girl on a budget.

3  Thank Farah B
"flats"
"blast"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very elegant, excellent music, comfortable place for dancing. All type of music, but club music of course and a few bar for choice drink.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Had a great time at Brava.. the last time i was in PR i didn't know about this place. i read some reviews that were so/so but i went on a birthday trip for my sister in June and we had a blast here... Great Music and great people.. If your into the typical club experience you will like this place.. there is nothing fancy just a good time..

2  Thank elkiasmith
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Me & my bf go on trips a few times out the year. We always find nightlife to enjoy. We was told about this place. We went and had a great time. They played all types of music and it was a mix crowd!! I would return to this club when visiting again!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2017

The ladies of #ROCKtreatPR were given the VIP treatment at Brava! Thank you so much for making us neighbouring island visiting ladies feel like true island celebrities at your upscale nightclub! The club's red carpet vibe is only accentuated in the service and decor that greets you upon entering behind the red curtain. The music was fantastic and we danced til our feet hurt and we could dance no more! Thank you Brava for making our little black dress night out with the girls worth wearing heels for! It was an absolute treat to visit a proper nightclub on your beautifully historic island!

Sherri DeWolf
Deeply Creative / St. Clair Surfwear Co.