“Nightlife ”
Review of Club Brava

Club Brava
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Carolina
More attraction details
Owner description: Club BRAVA is an entertainment venue that combines the high energy dancing scene of a nightclub as well as the chill out atmosphere of a lounge. It is designed to appeal to those looking for an elegant and sophisticated environment; a perfect place to see and be seen. Club BRAVA has become a landmark in the nightlife of Puerto Rico. For locals, as well as for guests visiting the island, it is the perfect spot for gathering on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday. When the say clubbing in Puerto Rico, they mean Club BRAVA!
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Me & my bf go on trips a few times out the year. We always find nightlife to enjoy. We was told about this place. We went and had a great time. They played all types of music and it was a mix crowd!! I would return to this club when visiting again!!

All reviews
"flats"
"blast"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The ladies of #ROCKtreatPR were given the VIP treatment at Brava! Thank you so much for making us neighbouring island visiting ladies feel like true island celebrities at your upscale nightclub! The club's red carpet vibe is only accentuated in the service and decor that greets you upon entering behind the red curtain. The music was fantastic and we danced til our feet hurt and we could dance no more! Thank you Brava for making our little black dress night out with the girls worth wearing heels for! It was an absolute treat to visit a proper nightclub on your beautifully historic island!

Sherri DeWolf
Deeply Creative / St. Clair Surfwear Co.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Full disclaimer...I am an island girl from a smaller rock who gave up clubbing for beaches a long time ago. But...when friends suggested a weekend in Puerto Rico, how could I say no? And when a visit to Club Brava was suggested, I said why not? It was fun and the VIP table service was just what our group needed. Thanks, Brava, for a night to remember.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

For 10 island girls coming to Puerto Rico for the "big city" experience, we were not disappointed. What an amazing night at BRAVA!! We had a booth to ourselves and the service was spectacular. They kept the drinks coming, helped us celebrate a birthday, and even kept any unwanted men away from our table. ;) The music was a ton of fun and we danced until the wee hours of the morning. We highly recommend BRAVA while in San Juan - it was easily one of our favorite nights!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I along with 3 of my friends visited May of last year 2016) on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. We were staying at an Airbnb right next door so I feel that influenced me choosing to celebrate my friends bday here. I would have to say the club was a little underwhelming. It wasn't very crowded and I was under the impression heels were a must, but I saw people in flats. The music wasn't bad but I was just expecting more from this club. I'm still kicking myself to this day for not going to the block party of La Placita Santurce, which I was told is the place to be Friday nights. Cover was $20 but we got on a promoters list.

1  Thank bswtgrl