“Mixed Review!”

Ranked #44 of 106 Restaurants in Le Gosier
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We went to Plage du Bourg in Grosier admiring the view when it started to rain. We went to the Entre Ciel et mer looking for shelter. Sat down in the first section where the bar is. We decided it would be a good time for a beer. We looked for the waiter/waitress, we saw a person in the other section of the restaurant, but she did not work there. It was raining so we had plenty of time. After at least five minutes the waitress appeared. She was just coming on shift and opening the bar. She was very friendly, she gave us a couple of sample appetizers (free of charge) and we left having had an excellent beer and view.
In fact we went back the following day for another beer, this time it was a bit later and we were serviced right a way, We had a couple of appetizers (Boudin Creole and Accras de Morue) with our beers and they were very good. We decided to try their ribs. When we got the ribs we realized it was "ribs" and not baby back ribs which we were used to from St. Martin. There were plenty of meat on the ribs as well as rice and some other mixture which was very tasty. We walked away full but prefer the "ribs" of St. Martin. Service was friendly and fast by island standard.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I had lunch there on a sunny day, the place was not crowded but just busy.This restaurant has a great location ,directly on the beach. The atmosphere was friendly but the food was average . I regretted that they offered just 4 accras for the three of us!..
It is a nice place to cool out,eat a little something, enjoy the breeze and the breathtaking aquamarine colors of the sea.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I went on a Friday night, it wasn't crowded, I had to ask several times for menus. Finally the waiter came, with a menu and disappeared for another 30-45mins. I am used to Islanders being slow so I decided to be patient, but they brought me the wrong food. This experience took about 3hrs, I'd never return here again. The food was just ok, I went directly across the parking lot and ordered a crepe from the food truck and was more satisfied.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Food was just ok at best. Limited menu Service was good. On the beach with great views. there are some good reviews for this place, however just not my taste

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We went for lunch today, we had a nice table and looking forward to a good lunch based on trip advisor reviews. First off I would agree with other reviews regarding the service now that I have experienced it for my self, but it is not just bad service they just do not bring you what you order.
We ordered 2 glasses of wine , in French even and they only brought one, I asked another server to bring another glass and it did not show up, I asked again, and did not get my wine, finally I asked again , as another server could see I was getting frustrated she brought a glass, no charge , which was nice.

After our lunch which was mediocre at best, my husband ordered expresso, which did not show up at all, so finally we asked for the bill. All this bad service and the restaurant was only half full. I would hate to see what it is like if they are busy.

Don't waist your time, food is not that good and service is beyond bad.