“Excellent smoky bbq grill.”
Review of Fast Grill

Fast Grill
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Le Gosier
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Restaurant specialized in grilling over a wood fire. Ribs, prime rib, chicken, fish, pork ribs, salad, fries, rice.
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Good service, open air, not too expensive, simple tasty bbq'ed meals that are dry, that is, without bbq sauce. So good we went there twice in one week.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

My wife and I visited this restaurant on a previous visit to Guadeloupe and found it to be excellent at that time. We were a little disappointed that it was not as good as we remembered it. Not bad but not great.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

This is, without any doubt, the best grill in Guadeloupe. If you're driving from Pointe-A-Pitre to Sainte Anne or St. Francois, make sure you stop here for a bite to eat (it's easy to access from the road). Have the grilled chicken, french fries and sauce chien.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

It is a really good local fast food. After 12 PM it start to be full, but they manage very well. The price is average, the place is clean. Old stile but clean. The waitress are very nice and helpful.
Wifi is not working :) either is only for the management either is not working, despite the full signal.
I recommend this place.

1  Thank Rodica S
Reviewed 4 March 2010

It had been a really looooonnnng day: up at 4.30 AM to catch to 6 ferry from Marie-Galante to Pointe-à-Pitre, check in to the hotel, pick up the rent a car, drive me to the hospital to treat my severely sprained ankle, out to the airport which, as it was Ash Wednesday, had the only pharmacy which could fill the doctor's prescription for pain killers and then back to the hotel to wake The Teenager who had been sleeping. The plan: head out to the beach at the Club Med near Sainte-Anne and grab a bite to eat - we hadn't eaten all day - at some place near the beach.
We were speeding along the N4 when suddenly, about 15 kilometes from PAP the scent of barbecue was in the air. Now I am from Chicago and my appreciation for barbecue was awakened in the now defunct joints along a newly urban renewed 63rd Street so I hollered "Stop" to The Daughter who was behind the wheel as we passed not one but two barbecue restaurants. A quick Uey and we pulled in to the lot of the first place: Fast Grill.
As it was 2PM by this time there weren't too many people seated at the open air tables but there was a steady stream of take out customers lining up at the enormous open grill where flames shot high in to the air.
After a short wait we received the menus which were really superfluous as the choice was printed in bold letters on a placard in front of the grill: barbecue! Barbecue chicken, barbecue ribs (beef - I don't remember ever seeing a pig in Guadeloupe), barbecue fish
OR brochettes...of beef, chicken or fish. Actually the plat du jour was fried fish but was sold out. You main course could be ordered either "straight" or with fries or - for the health conscious - fries AND salad, the price increasing accordingly.
I had the ribs of course while the others had chicken. My ribs were on the dry side, marinated but without the sauce which is usually slathered on Chicago ribs. However, they were very meaty. The half chicken that the women ordered were, according to them, delicious. None of us could finish the mound of fries which accompanied the meal.
Service was a bit lackadaisical - the waitress forgot our re-order of beer but this is not a gourmet restaurant - it's a joint that serves good barbecue.

1  Thank StephenCopenhagen