US$ 150
  • Breakfast included
Cap Sud Caraibes(Le Gosier)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 80
  • Pool
US$ 124
US$ 117
E.Gwada Hostel(Le Gosier)(Great Value!)
US$ 48
US$ 47
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
La Maison Creole(Le Gosier)
US$ 95
US$ 83
Travelocity
US$ 274
US$ 197
Hotels.com
1,515 results
All reviewsla creole beachdinner buffetphone callnice place to staygreat poolfood optionsnice barlive musicsandwichesan ocean view roomlooked brand newwifi codeexceeded my expectationslots of varietymade great recommendationsopen oceanthird world
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay here. I waited because I knew I was coming back to average the rating. This resort is a solid three out of five. I did not have a problem checking in either time: a Wednesday at 4:00pm and Sunday around same time. Both times were for business, so I wasn’t really around during the day for any activities. Thursday evening, my first visit, there was a welcome cocktail shindig with some tasty rum punch and cod (or some type of fish) fritters-both yummy. The hostess (I wish I could remember her name) gave the whole rundown of the property, amend, and so forth in French, then took the time to explain in English for me, and made sure my rum punch was topped off every time I reached the bottom of my glass. I then used my free drink coupon at the bar for some more rum . I ate at the restaurant that evening. They had a pretty good variety of foods. I usually do not indulge in buffets, but I did not feel like leaving the property. I was not disappointed at all. Delicious! After dinner it was back to the bar for more rhum, bier, and live music (a Bob Marley cover band) that was awesome. The rooms (mine at least ) are kind of tiny, no balconies, that I could see, but they do have a mini fridge. Both times, I could not regulate the shower temp (it’s either scalding or Luke warm), and the pressure is low. They don’t provide wash cloths. I forgot the second time and had to use hand towels again. The WiFi pretty much sucks (although, it seemed to be better in the common areas. There are no “do not disturb” signs for the door. For a short stay, I usually forego housekeeping. One afternoon, I came in around 2:00 and took a quick shower. When I was getting out I heard the door opening (even though I had turned the lock). Apparently housekeeping has a real key, not just a key card, that unlocks the door. Anyway, I couldn’t understand what she was saying, but I asked her to come back (I’m not sure why she was returning, as my room had already been serviced (bed made, soap/shower gel/lotion replenished, and towels replaced. Also, there are no perp holes in the doors. Perhaps she was coming back to sweep, as it seems both times the floor had sand and grit on it..? The elevator is cramped and slow. I indulged in the breakfast buffet one morning and it was as equally yummy as the dinner. Most of the staff are friendly and accommodating. I say most because just a few were quite indifferent, but not rude in any way. I would try another resort next time, only to have a comparison. But La Creole is definitely one for the faves list, just based off these previous stays.

Stayed: May 2018
AlexMonnierDirecteur, Directeur général at La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear KEDCason,

We thank you for sharing your comment on Tripadvisor following your stay at La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa.

We are glad to read that over all you enjoyed staying at our property.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was there for an meeting and I loved the place, the access to the beach is easy and
you have full access to various coves. There are restaurants and services , a casino near. This place is the only potential palace in Guadeloupe, (way before the Toubana in my opinion). Regrettably, exception made for the beautiful lobby area and the variety of restaurants, the service is lacking. When I arrived I didn’t know which desk was for reservation and which one was for information. When I got to the right desk, the employee called the person I was looking for , gave the phone over to me then left to chat with his colleague. He left me hanging with the phone when I was done so I hung back by myself and left. Then when the meeting started and we were waiting in the lobby for someone to attend us , the bar tenders told us that they wouldn’t come to us and we should come to the bar if we wanted to drink something. Last but not least, we ask then to put my driver’s drink on the account of the person greeting us at the hotel. Unfortunately they didn’t understand or took into account what we asked and the driver ended up paying anyway.
It’s a pity because this place has a great lot of potential !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nencynohile
AlexMonnierDirecteur, Directeur général at La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear nencynohile,

We take good note of your recommandations and we are glad to read that over all you enjoyed staying at our property.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival our room was not available until 6:45pm. They gave us a free drink as a concession. Then we got to pay them to sit at the bar and have cocktails passing the time. No towels available for the kids to swim. Very frustrating start and Hotels.com said there was a partial ocean view. Actually it was a room on the backside of the hotel overlooking the parking lot with no balcony.

You would think they would have extended a free buffet dinner or something to make up for the rough start.

The staff was pleasant and the beach was nice. Just make sure they have you room ready if you arrive before dinner.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lathamjenkins

Dear lathamjenkins,

We take good note of your remarks

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Loved the modern decor and helpful staff here!! The breakfast and dinner buffets were exceptional! Great beach area with lots of water activities (not included). I had a beautiful sea view room and a small balcony. Loved the bath products as well!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brittnie A
AlexMonnierDirecteur, Directeur général at La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Brittnie A,

We are glad to read that you enjoyed staying at our property and that you spent a lovely stay.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying here with my husband for a week, it totally blew us away! The setting is breathtaking from the lobby and on to the pool and beach areas, can’t fault the hotel at all, the room was spacious with very good air con which is a must! Will be recommending this hotel to friends and family! Already looking forward to a return visit!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul S
AlexMonnierDirecteur, Directeur général at La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Paul S,

We are glad to read that you enjoyed staying at our property and that you had a paradise feeling !