All reviews breakfast and lunch calm place main attractions main restaurant restaurant view persian gulf two nights rent car my opinion staff were helpful free of charge rooms are clean room service other hotels marjan foods sea
Reviewed 28 March 2018

im not satisfied about marina park hotel .the price is not fair .they had poor check in .but lunch and breakfast are good.hotel location is not suitable. staffs are not friendly.hotel not suitable for family resort.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

The hotel was very good, it was only a pity that the windows of the room did not open to use the very good weather in the winter season ... we had to turn cooler completely ... and a critique of the hotel, the smell of moisture and the inside of the service It was a hygiene ... I would suggest taking a toilet for a freshener, and instead of having a toilet soap in the rooms

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank shaniariaee
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, very nice view. Professional personnel . Little expensive but worth it. Private beach and very good food. They should reduce the public seminars because this is family resort who wants to enjoy vacation.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Cost of extra bed for kid, is half the price of room, which is unfair and irrelevant.
Also other costs , are not fair, I know that some hotels could be more expensive than others, but I think cost and price should be fair

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I have visited this hotel 2 years ago, and I decided to visit again this January, so I booked a room from UK where I live. As arrived, the reception was rude and confused and this continued by giving me a wrong room! Too many conferences for businesses and very crowded hotel. I had to wait for an empty space for breakfast and lunch everyday and when I ask manager ( Mr Molaipoor), he was very rude and he told me this is my style and deal with it!!! This Hotel could be really nice with 5 star manager not with 2 star manager style.
My advice: Please do not choose this Hotel if you are looking for a respectful and peaceful holidays!!!

Some photos of Breakfast at 10:00 after waiting so long with my wife!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple