“Outstanding”

Marsule Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dingwall
Marsule Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 16 Dingwall B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This was one of 15 places we stayed on a Land's End to John O'Groats cycle and was by far and away our favorite night away.

The hosts were friendly and welcoming, the facilities were first class and the breakfast delicious and generous.

It felt as if nothing was too much trouble - our bikes were stored as if they were their own, we were recommended (and driven to!) the local pub, and were even treated to a selection of malts on our return as it was a special occasion!

It really felt like a home from home and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending a visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Marsule Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Absolutely lovely place: Very welcoming hosts, more than comfortable bed and a great location to explore the Highlands. Should I ever be in the area again, I would definitely stay there again :-)

Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I stayed with a friend here on the 8th September. The B&B was fantastic. They took great care of us & our bikes, the rooms were spotless & the facilities great. We needed to leave early in the morning & they made lots of effort to make sure that we had a good breakfast before we left. I highly recommend this place & if I'm in Dingwall again, I will be booking back here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2011

The service which we received at Marsule B&B was next to none. I was through with my boyfriends family for a family wedding. The owner was extremely friendly an was happy to help. The room was fresh, spacious and comfy with plenty of tea and coffee and the necessities. The B&B is situated on the main road into Dingwall and is really easy to find, along with being walking distance into town it couldn't have been in a better place. One of the most important aspect of a B&B is the breakfast and this one was one of the best I've come across and quite frankly I could not find any negatives with my stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I am often in the Dingwall area for business and I have stayed at a variety of establishments in and around the town. Many of them are good, some not so, however Marsule B&B has been the best of the bunch for me. The house itself is beautiful, the rooms are nicely decorated, comfortable beds, fluffy towels and important for me a fast and free wifi connection. Not all rooms have en-suite, but I've always had my own bathroom and I've never had to share with a stranger. The breakfast is excellent and the dinning room is bright and south facing, a great place to start the day. The thing that really sets Marsule apart from the rest for me is Jan the owner. Jan makes you feel welcome as soon as you arrive and will go out of her way to help you with anything you might need while you are there. All in all a comfortable place to stay, with exemplary service, at a price that puts the bed and breakfasts in my native Edinburgh to shame. I would thoroughly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.

Room Tip: Room 4 has great views out on to their lovely garden
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dingwall
4.7 km away
0.1 km away
The Birches
The Birches
#3 of 16 in Dingwall

Been to Marsule Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK